Toribash
Gmt:-4:00
Proof of fan: I subscribed to you as manlysonicz
Previous clans:none
What I can bring to this clan:fun sometimes and show that people with no skins aren't noobs.sometimes I can show new people (new to the game that got into the cla)n some basics
Single player or multiplayer:I spend most of my time in single player but I'm not afraid to play on multiplayer
Other than toribash shows what others do I like and why:happy wheels replay showcase,sumotori dreams,and minecraft mischief because I knew of all those games before
How did I find manonfirefilms:I started playing toribash. I was so much of a noob compared to the other players so I started watching replays on YouTube. After I few videos I came across toribash replay showcase. I liked it so much that I started watching more manonfirefilms videos.Soon I became attached to watching manonfirefilms. Don't worry I became better in toribash.
Last edited by Darkshad1; Apr 16, 2013 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Forgot things
Originally Posted by Darkshad1 View Post
Gmt:-4:00
Proof of fan: I subscribed to you as manlysonicz
Previous clans:none
What I can bring to this clan:fun sometimes and show that people with no skins aren't noobs.sometimes I can show new people (new to the game that got into the clan some basics
Single player or multiplayer:I spend most of my time in single player but I'm not afraid to play on multiplayer

Please answer all the questions
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT __+0__
Proof Of Fan: Youtube Name : CreeperJustCreeper, I Subscribed a month ago
Previous Clans: Ridicul Useness
Reasons For Leaving: I didn't feel great there , And the clan died
What Can You Bring To This Clan:Art,Videos ,TC and more Stuff
Single Player Or Multiplayer:Both,can't decide
How Did You Hear About The Channel:I was looking for some replays
A side From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:
I was looking for some replays on youtube cuz i didn't feel like downloading them (Replays Show)
Trying To become a Better Player ;D
Need a Clan Too ...
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT -6
Proof Of Fan: friesguy5467, every replay I sent and you showcased, liked you on facebook on a secret account(don't want people peeking), and followed on twitter(friesguy5467)
Previous Clans: DaM, and ETC
Reasons For Leaving: DaM: Dead as a rock. ETC: Got bored of the tag XD
What Can You Bring To This Clan: TC, a weird sense of humor, and some twinsword/sparring tips I guess.
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both. Sometimes I spend 2 hours on each everyday or 4 hours on one.
How Did You Hear About The Channel: Your toribash vids from SimplyTalkingVideos =D
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: Minecraft and Terarrio(erm, Terraria) because everybody loves Minecraft =D
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
GMT: canada mst
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it): Lol7543
Previous Clans: none
Reasons For Leaving: Never joined a clan
What Can You Bring To This Clan: replays to an extent i will donate to the bank if needed and an extra member
Singleplayer or multiplayer: mainly single player sometimes multiplayer
How did you hear about the channel? I was really bad and needed help and his vids helped me alot and i thank him for his help
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: happy wheels and minecraft for minecraft ive always been a fan of whoever played minecraft for happy wheels pretty much the same reasons but the moff fanbase is friendly i mostly prefer friendly fanbases dont you think?
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
Timezone (Click here to check): I dont know the heck is my GMT
My pc is all mess up but it is Portugal time (15: 30 - 3 : 30 Day) (curret time post)
Proof Of Fan: Mistersweetlumps (real youtube is H3ddo)
Previous Clans: what the hell am i a clan hopper(none)
Reasons For Leaving:Still none...
What Can You Bring To This Clan:I dont know whatever comes to me i guess
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both
How Did You Hear About The Channel:From another Glorius channel called Man on Fire Films
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:dont know...too many to decide
Last edited by H3ddo; Apr 18, 2013 at 04:50 PM.
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT __0__ (im in the uk)
Proof Of Fan: funfades101
Previous Clans:BAD
Reasons For Leaving:they went unactive
What Can You Bring To This Clan:i can bring tips for playing usless mods (and mushu) and some friendship
Single Player Or Multiplayer: mostly multi
How Did You Hear About The Channel: recomended by youtube
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:terraria
because its funny :P