Ranking
to be allies
Hi was in Vibe but I recently left to join another clan called Sinon. The reason im writng this is so we can be allies. TurtelZac
All good TurtelZac, Please don't Post this information here. For future reference, this is only for Clan apps and app discussion. Please post in the Vibe Discussion instead.
Hey spark I beat digi but he didn't send me the invite... But anyway here
Hey guys I'm masterbeat12 i game Josiah is my real name I'm a black belt my mods are ABD, wushu, mushu, judofrrac and ninjutsu.
I am in the process of making textures but not ready yet. Hop I get in .
.............................HEARTLESS............ ...................
IM BACK...
Hi, my ingame name is unreally15 real name is josh.I am a addicted to video games and I live in the Philippines. Time zone is +8:00.
I am brown belt and an experienced player. I am not active in forums but,im active in game. my win rate is 56%.I know its not good,but at least its above 50.Previous clan is pheonix.I left because i think they're dead.
I want to join this clan so I can prove myself that I can go deeper within myself.I saw a few members like ItsAllOver and lovestoned.competitive mods are judo,aikido,ABD and taekkyon.
AND ALSO I AM A FORMER MEMBER OF VIBE.My main is joshi12345.I can backflip in real life,I can play guitar,electric guitar and bass guitar,I am a champion at chess.You guys need me because I can help you guys go higher in the clan rank and maybe we can do clan wars.Ok guys thats all about it hope I can enter the clan.
Hello. Your friends at monk sayed i should join your clan at first i thought no till i have met your members they were great fights nice and alot of fun. hope i can get in
Please don't post this here. If you want to find us ingame add any of us to your Buddy list (Ctrl+B) then join our games.
:^)
GrumpDex, instead of telling us you'd like to join like that, make an application instead, or... As Hurr1c4ne suggested, find us in-game! see ya.
Hello my name is Erick
* My nick would Scraapin,
* I'm 15 (17/07/99)
* I am brown belt,
* Skype erick.vvs
* Why do I want enters the clan: toribash game about 2 years and play almost every day. really like the mod judo and arkidô and thus became my specialidade. participated in any gdl clan (the vibe would be my second clan) . I intend to train every day with the clan's best, I can help with the clan activities. I do not have much experience with forums but I hope to help him. and I am also willing in a test "in-game".
Last edited by scraapin; Nov 24, 2014 at 01:42 PM.