Toribash
Originally Posted by Ezylryb View Post
Finally caved and decided to apply. Here's my app (this thing is so long...)
What's your real name? : Michael Migliozzi
How old are you? : 16 brudda
Whats your Current Belt (MINIMUM 2ND DAN)? : 7th dan ofc
How long have you been playing? : <-- Check me out, September of '11
Have you taken any elongated breaks since starting TB?: Right when I started until February of '12
Current Country / GMT? : USA / -4 GMT
Former Clans? : dxb, RIOT, UKON, FBI, ida (ida wasn't really a clan tho)
Why you left/got Kicked: dxb closed, left RIOT to make FBI because I didn't enjoy the leaders of RIOT, UKON got outa control and fl0w was recruiting me anyways, FBI went inactive and gained a bad name because of a few mems. ida was just made so that I would not be recruited by annoying smaller clans all the time.
Any Skills For the Clan?(Provide Proof) : I'm mainly in-game. I dabble in image editing and art, but I focus on aikidobigdojo skill.
How active are you forum-wise? : Yep. Post as many times a day as possible, as long as others respond.
How active are you In-game? : Very very active xD
Any Bans? : Nope
Any recent major infractions?: None
Any Alts? : Ummm, maybe once?
If you have alts, list them here: I think it was Slyone, but I barely used it. Just some random account I made when I thought I didn't like the name Ezylryb.
Did anyone refer you?: Ummm Ave? He wanted me to join; I think that's a referal.
Will you follow the Rules?: Nope, I will disregard every one of them :3
Anything else you'd like to say?(1 or 2 paragraphs) : Just three words: Bitch, I'm majestic.
Draw what Ethereal Means to YOU! (Gimp/MS paint/Photoshop):

Attached 2 of each type of replay... but honestly I suck at singleplayer most of the time.

No, because he didn't like me.

--------------

Since Ave doesn't think I reason properly:

-You've had a sizable amount of clans since you joined the game, but after seeing your last two attempts at starting and growing a successful one failed, it seems to me you just want to jump into a clan that fought to get where they are. And what you seemed to do with pure seems a bit shady to me.

- Your application passes you off as a pretty conceded person

- Inferno doesn't like you either

- Ave isn't majestic, he sucks.
Last edited by LagSwitch; Jan 25, 2013 at 01:58 AM.
NOODLE ARMS
thats a bullshit reason please vote seriously
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
you guys are dicks :l inferno says no to everyone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
True Lag ^

I didn't say no because Inf said no. Lag made some good points which were basically what I was thinking.

I think everyone knew that you were trying to be humorous in the app, but if you really want to be part of the clan, you should take it seriously and not joke around.
Lol, I remember that Ezylryb guy.
He was calling me noob and shit in a lenshu tourney cuz I "don't know how to lenshu" and I apparently "don't deserve my rank because I probably got it from running."
LOLK.
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
Lol, I remember that Ezylryb guy.
He was calling me noob and shit in a lenshu tourney cuz I "don't know how to lenshu" and I apparently "don't deserve my rank because I probably got it from running."
LOLK.

He kicked me a couple times for "playing dirty" in ABD.

It was one of the reasons I say no. His attitude was just, off.
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
He kicked me a couple times for "playing dirty" in ABD.

It was one of the reasons I say no. His attitude was just, off.

He told imapirate the same thing in a Team Akido tryout. Lol-
Sore losers harm rep.

Ave: If I didn't we'd be overrun with noobs.
-----
Originally Posted by Ezylryb View Post
D3m0nz: I don't even play lenshu. But if for some reason I did, and you hit and ran, I probably did give you some choice language.
Lagswitch: You always have joined my clan recruitment rooms, which have rules against things like shoveling/leg grabs/etc and if you had broken one of those rules, I would have been obliged to kick you.
(And talk about clan hoppers, Lagswitch was trying to get me to invite him to FBI the same morning he was accepted to Ethr, so don't even talk to me about that)

Further posts will be deleted. Dont lie about harmless ol' lag.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Jan 25, 2013 at 07:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]