Ranking
In a gloomy and dark alley, there was a silent, lurking shadow of a person. The person was wearing a torn condom. Nobody knows just how dangerous his condom is. Because that condom possessed scary powers which can defeat all household germs that can pollute a woman's sink.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
In a gloomy and dark alley, there was a silent, lurking shadow of a person. The person was wearing a torn condom. Nobody knows just how dangerous his condom is. Because that condom possessed scary powers which can defeat all household germs that can pollute a woman's sink. With his power
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
In a gloomy and dark alley, there was a silent, lurking shadow of a person. The person was wearing a torn condom. Nobody knows just how dangerous his condom is. Because that condom possessed scary powers which can defeat all household germs that can pollute a woman's sink. With his power he could eradicate
In a gloomy and dark alley, there was a silent, lurking shadow of a person. The person was wearing a torn condom. Nobody knows just how dangerous his condom is. Because that condom possessed scary powers which can defeat all household germs that can pollute a woman's sink. With his power he could eradicate an entire nation
In a gloomy and dark alley, there was a silent, lurking shadow of a person. The person was wearing a torn condom. Nobody knows just how dangerous his condom is. Because that condom possessed scary powers which can defeat all household germs that can pollute a woman's sink. With his power he could eradicate an entire nation of polluted fruits
until next time
In a gloomy and dark alley, there was a silent, lurking shadow of a person. The person was wearing a torn condom. Nobody knows just how dangerous his condom is. Because that condom possessed scary powers which can defeat all household germs that can pollute a woman's sink. With his power he could eradicate an entire nation of polluted fruits and vegetables alike.
Stop using the fucking word pollute. Twice in one paragraph is too fucking much. Use a thesaurus and find some damn synonyms.

In a gloomy and dark alley, there was a silent, lurking shadow of a person. The person was wearing a torn condom. Nobody knows just how dangerous his condom is. Because that condom possessed scary powers which can defeat all household germs that can pollute a woman's sink. With his power he could eradicate an entire nation of polluted fruits and vegetables alike. He obtained this
In a gloomy and dark alley, there was a silent, lurking shadow of a person. The person was wearing a torn condom. Nobody knows just how dangerous his condom is. Because that condom possessed scary powers which can defeat all household germs that can pollute a woman's sink. With his power he could eradicate an entire nation of polluted fruits and vegetables alike. He obtained this weapon of mass
In a gloomy and dark alley, there was a silent, lurking shadow of a person. The person was wearing a torn condom. Nobody knows just how dangerous his condom is. Because that condom possessed scary powers which can defeat all household germs that can pollute a woman's sink. With his power he could eradicate an entire nation of polluted fruits and vegetables alike. He obtained this weapon of mass destruction by defeating
until next time
In a gloomy and dark alley, there was a silent, lurking shadow of a person. The person was wearing a torn condom. Nobody knows just how dangerous his condom is. Because that condom possessed scary powers which can defeat all household germs that can pollute a woman's sink. With his power he could eradicate an entire nation of polluted fruits and vegetables alike. He obtained this weapon of mass destruction by defeating the all powerful,