Ranking
Name: Xhiba, real name: Augusto
Belt: 3rd dan
Old clans, why aren't you in them anymore?: Death reapers, adapt, guardian angels. Death reapers It was only forum guys when I joined so I left, adapt and guardian angels died, so...
Why you wish to join Velocity: Well I've heard about you guys, then I meet with Raza, so I asked to join, and now I'm here ^^
Your favorite pass time: I like to workout =D
Your favorite/best mod(s): Wushu/Wushu xD
Three replay's to see what your capable of:
Past infraction(s): none
What do you like about our members?: Well I only meet Razaguin, but I guess if he is cool, you guys got to be too ^^
Who invited you?: Razaguin
Attached Files
criplewushu.rpl (90.5 KB, 4 views)
Wushusplit.rpl (95.7 KB, 3 views)
WOWshu.rpl (54.8 KB, 3 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Name: cartoon

Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt

Old clans, why aren't you in them anymore?TUS i left btw cause the leader b4 jb said it was dieing so i left with him and was suggested 2 try out here with Doxsez

Why you wish to join Velocity:for so many reasons i hear u guys r active in game and forums just to start

Your favorite pass time:gaming like toribash for example

Your favorite/best mod(s):wushu is my favorite mod but judo is my best

Three replay's to see what your capable of:srry have none but i will be glad 2 take a test

Past infraction(s):None

What do you like about our members?:i only met 3 so far but they seemed like polite people and i would like 2 join and assist in being polite myself

Who invited you? Doxsez

PS: do not mind my posts plz i was never required 2 post b4 ever posted alot so plz cut me some slack on that part if u can thank you a bunch have a nice day
Hmm he is good he ws in my clan before but it is up to you razaguin but he has my vote.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
heres my replays i hope they r good for ya my wushu 1 is decent but my judo 1 is better
000shredded.rpl
00headkickoff.rpl
application
Name:noremac415
Belt:black belt (xhiba said i didnt need to be 2nd dan or have 150 posts)
Old clans, why aren't you in them anymore?: used to be in H2O but literally everyone quit.
Why you wish to join Velocity: because its the totally awesomeest clan name.
Your favorite pass time: video games. breakdancing. breakdancing videogames.
Your favorite/best mod(s): taekkyon. a little bit of kickboxing
Three replay's to see what your capable of: ill post replays in a different post.
Past infraction(s):umm like a couple of useless posts.
What do you like about our members?: nice, skilled, and have awesome textures
Who invited you?:Xhiba