Ranking
Originally Posted by guitarookid View Post
In my own opinion-- and this is a virgin's opinion-- would you really want someone who had sex many times before you? If you've already had sex as much as them, maybe it's a different story... But really.

Dude, skilled girls are hot. They are like normal girls just better.

They might think they had better before you, and would probably break up for you based on that, or because they don't want to be serious. Girls are strange sometimes, yeah, I know that.

That's exactly the point. That's why you have sex with more than one girl in your life. You practice and get better so 'in case she is the one' doesn't leave you because of that.

And I've asked a few, but they don't even know why they do it.

Girls never know what they want until you show them what they want. That's why understanding them is so important.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by cp0n55 View Post
lol you dont have a girlfriend dude try this bump into a girl u like and then say sorry sorry and then you will become friend and i guess you know what to do then works from meh

yeah bodily harm makes you friends!
Originally Posted by cp0n55 View Post
lol you dont have a girlfriend dude try this bump into a girl u like and then say sorry sorry and then you will become friend and i guess you know what to do then works from meh

wtf
it's as if you got it straight out of disney movie 827

well, my girlfriend dumped me a week ago because she said she didn't like me that way anymore.
then for a couple of days we were friends and now i fucking hate her.
she claims shes bi just because she got rejected by what some girls claim to be the hottest guy in our year and shes pretty but not that hot. he is a sorta "bad" kid i guess.
i'm not very innocent and but guess hes a worse kid then me.
but i still hang out with the same people as him.
in fact the only reason he said no to her was because she dumped me 2 hours before.
straight away thats going to make her sound like a slut but she isn't, shes been out with one other person besides me this year and that went for like 3 months.

i don't really know what to say but in my opinion girls at my age seem to prefer the more "bad" boys.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Dude, skilled girls are hot. They are like normal girls just better.

That's exactly the point. That's why you have sex with more than one girl in your life. You practice and get better so 'in case she is the one' doesn't leave you because of that.

Girls never know what they want until you show them what they want. That's why understanding them is so important.

Skilled Girls=Throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Well, here's the thing. And maybe it's just me, but... You only have to impress a girl in bed if both of you have been around the block. If you haven't been around the block, and she hasn't been around the block, then how the hell can she break up with you for not being skilled?
In my own opinion... Rotten Meat=Rotten Meat. Nothing's more disgusting than a girl who's swallowed more meat than a redheaded stepchild.

But the last thing you said; there's something we can agree on. Girls don't. Then again, who knows what they want out of life? We all have general ideas, but that's about it until we're old.
Skilled Girls=Throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Well, here's the thing. And maybe it's just me, but... You only have to impress a girl in bed if both of you have been around the block. If you haven't been around the block, and she hasn't been around the block, then how the hell can she break up with you for not being skilled?
In my own opinion... Rotten Meat=Rotten Meat. Nothing's more disgusting than a girl who's swallowed more meat than a redheaded stepchild.

This from a guy who has never had sex. When you yourself have 'been around the block' then you can comment on the importance of sex to a relationship. Sorry if that sounded mean but your perspective on the issue is very narrow.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
hmm...
i ever was the "nice guy" if you want to name it so.
and i think i had many friends which were girls. (not GIRLFRIENDS) maybe this is because we are just 6 boys and 24 girls in our class. ;-)
but i have a girlfriend now and i know her since i dont know. maybe since i was born?
so its a really "good" love ;-) we sleped together after we were together 2 days xD (no! we dont had sex!!!)
and i think some of the post here sounds like "girls are objects and you have to get a new one if one is "broke" to train again "
maybe love is important sometimes... not just sex
;-)
http://s12.sfgame.de/index.php?rec=48495 <- funny,german browser game
Originally Posted by meishere View Post
hmm...
i ever was the "nice guy" if you want to name it so.
and i think i had many friends which were girls. (not GIRLFRIENDS) maybe this is because we are just 6 boys and 24 girls in our class. ;-)
but i have a girlfriend now and i know her since i dont know. maybe since i was born?
so its a really "good" love ;-) we sleped together after we were together 2 days xD (no! we dont had sex!!!)
and i think some of the post here sounds like "girls are objects and you have to get a new one if one is "broke" to train again "
maybe love is important sometimes... not just sex
;-)

yes although sex can be an important aspect of love
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
The first few times I slept with my girlfriend we didn't have sex either. But now we do ( after a year, So it's not rash or anything :P ) and we're still together after 2 years. It is an important aspect of love indeed ;) It's kind of strange, it is my first real girlfriend, so if we stay together she'll be the only one I'll ever have... Well, I guess when I love her that's not really a problem.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
This from a guy who has never had sex. When you yourself have 'been around the block' then you can comment on the importance of sex to a relationship. Sorry if that sounded mean but your perspective on the issue is very narrow.

The funny thing is that I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for seven months now. Not only that, but it took me a hell of a while to get into that relationship. We may not have had sex, but that doesn't mean we haven't done anything. And to be completely honest, if you can last seven months without having sex, I'm damned sure you can last a lot longer. Hell, if you can go years without it, you can go much longer. Of course we all get the urge to. Of course we do. I'm in love with her, and I can honestly say that. But the topic itself has nothing to do with sex, really. I'm just expressing my disgust at women who sleep around. Infidelity, Cheating, Sleeping around, etc. It's disgusting to me. I'm sure my views are weird, but hey. I'm sure there's somebody out there who'd agree to me.

For the record, though, I do feel sex is important in a relationship, but when it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, well maybe it won't be so great.
no i wonder what girls do in their spare time...do they play toribash?

That was fairly off topic... ~AlexOwnz
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Oct 20, 2009 at 02:38 AM.