Ranking
i dont even want to tell mine... its so random that i even cant! thou its nightmare :S i have been seein it for like 4 years already...
Well when I saw the movie "The Happening" I had a dream that I was walking in priceston and the gas was still there and all my friends with me were with me got effected by the "Gas" and they tried to kill themselves and of my friend climbed a tree and then fell off on is head and my two friends did the same thing and the last one was a girl and she forced me to kill her by fucking her and I was like "wow I got the chance to fuck her" and in that sudden thinking she ran to a sharp fence and killed herself and I was crying and in sudden got hit by a truck and my sister woke me up and said that I was making wierd noise last night lol.
Originally Posted by Nickone View Post
well my strangest dream is where.. my bedroom door keeps getting further away

this happens to me and i fuckin hate it
it happens when u r between that u r asleep and not idk how it is get like this
omg yesterday i was fighting this big giant robot thing in a museum. and there were tons of blocks where we could climb up. and there was this like endless pit thing with lasers shooting up out the side and we sacrificed one of my friends to get the robot into that pit and get blasted by the lasers. it was so cool.
<3
When I was younger, I would always dream that I needed to hold up this gigantic boulder for the rest of the night. When I dropped the boulder to relax a little, I got this nauseating feeling and woke up sweating.
"Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought."
either when a giant purple guy with a chainsaw teleported and chopped off my head, or when i was sitting(not shitting) and a baby crawls in super fast and bites my ballz off and then i woke up and there was aliens disecting me*still dream*
Youve got issues, ive got issues, youve got a girlfriend, ive got a girlfriend, my girlfriend beats meee.
-Rappunk
When I was little, I dreamed one particular dream quite often. I was in my room, it's dark, but when I try to turn on the light, it just flickers a bit. For some reason, that dream really scared me. :/