Endurance Onslaught 6.0
well i can see that america is going down eventually, but when ?

and i can see china is going up eventually....but when ?

and i can see WHEN this happens america will be cranky and will make war with china...over a stupid thing. and will involve russia in some way. or maybe not...

and i predict europe will stay the same has usuall both wil ldeal with the prices riseing from the other countrys war.
lol the EU is weak as shit right now.
Greece, France, Italy, Spain etc are or are about to be bankrupt.
Germany is not doing good either due to the fact that HRE and other banks lost their money in Greece. It is quite likely that HRE will be unable to pay the retirement pensions and life assurances.
Right now the BiG states, countries, etc.. are the ones suffering
-Thats why I am happy living in a small island where everything is good
-Puerto Rico - Just in Case

boricua

I'm going with China. They have a huge workforce, and have, to sum this up quite simply, pretty much invested in the debt of the U.S. Which is huge. It's a safe investment. Not only that, but Communism in China has actually worked out, unlike every other country that attempted it (we don't know what's going on in North Korea, so can't really talk about if it worked out or not).

With a huge workforce, a booming GDP, sound investments, and growing amounts of political power, China could be set to overtake the U.S. Maybe. But it's all uncertain. Everything is. Except for some things.
i tjink it can be russia because they have militar power and good economy and adn the best hackers of the world are of rusia and ukrania but china its too a candidate maybe they would that succes USA
Originally Posted by EverBlade2 View Post
I'm going with China. They have a huge workforce, and have, to sum this up quite simply, pretty much invested in the debt of the U.S. Which is huge. It's a safe investment. Not only that, but Communism in China has actually worked out, unlike every other country that attempted it (we don't know what's going on in North Korea, so can't really talk about if it worked out or not).

With a huge workforce, a booming GDP, sound investments, and growing amounts of political power, China could be set to overtake the U.S. Maybe. But it's all uncertain. Everything is. Except for some things.

Don't be retarded, investing in the US debt is a horrible idea, they're not getting their money back for a millennium, unless forced. But even that wouldn't work, war on the US would destroy their economy overnight, guess who's the main buyer of Chinese manufactured goods? That's right. US. And what they're using isn't communism. They still have an aristocracy. They still have a high wealth demographic. That's not communism.
Their workforce depends on us, if we create an embargo, they will be on their knees.

As for me, I choose Brazil. Brazil has a huge array of natural resources, but, an uneducated workforce, and if they choose not to have an educational reform, then it will be hard for them to ever rise above other countries. But they have serious potential.
SemiSarim
I'll say China. They are a big country, and they are advanced in technologies. Their country are running well, too.
[Adventure]
[Indonizer]