Ranking
Originally Posted by Tubba75 View Post
Would Toribash consider making something like an A.I. you fight for money? Like, say if I go to the place to play the A.I. of 'Uke', and enter I code like (/wager 200000) and I beat the computer, I get 200000 but if I lose I lose it?

The AI would have to know exactly what your doing and how to counter it, which involves damn near limitless possibility, so i'd have to say developing that AI is impossible. And betting the computer is pointless, because as it stands, you'd always win.

Also, would you ever consider doing negative TC? If you lose more TC than you have you go negative and can' buy or bet or even trade other players until you're in the positives again? (Either by fighting in Official Lobbies, or win a tournament)

Say, if someone made an alt account, and made a bet of 50,000 TC, but only had 2000 TC, and never touched that account again, there would be 48,000 extra TC thrown into the economy, and we'd suffer from inflation, both are bad ideas. No.

Answers in bold.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by KaFuzzles View Post
My brother and I (Dreag) Me (Tauzhong) My brother, got banned bcuz we were supposedly farming when we were just playing against each other in a private game?
Is there a way to get us unbanned
I don't want to start all over again...

Post in the support board.

======================================

Originally Posted by Tubba75 View Post
Would Toribash consider making something like an A.I. you fight for money? Like, say if I go to the place to play the A.I. of 'Uke', and enter I code like (/wager 200000) and I beat the computer, I get 200000 but if I lose I lose it?

Also, would you ever consider doing negative TC? If you lose more TC than you have you go negative and can' buy or bet or even trade other players until you're in the positives again? (Either by fighting in Official Lobbies, or win a tournament)

For the negative TC i don't have any comment other than me not liking the idea.

For the AI, there was a LUA script created by Stew years ago that was fairly decent for making Uke avoid DQ. But the problem with an AI is that it will be too easy to defeat, as AI's can't really plan and predict.
Last edited by Jarmund; Jan 7, 2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lies. Uke beat the shit out of me.

I have a question. Is there any prediction of a possible Tori Agent recruitment? I miss it a lot.

Also, jarmund, your sig is true?

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Lies. Uke beat the shit out of me.

I have a question. Is there any prediction of a possible Tori Agent recruitment? I miss it a lot.

Also, jarmund, your sig is true?

Yes... He works in Brazil
As leaders of the community, how do you feel to be in your position and how do you feel about the community that you are collectively in control of?
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by BOMBAxBOB View Post
Was/is shoveling a reason to get infracted?

Never was/never will be.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Is there any prediction of a possible Tori Agent recruitment?

I want to know this has well.