Ranking
Originally Posted by Uncas23 View Post
What is wushu_2015?

It's a version of wushu I made to suit matchs/tournaments purpose, and eventually be used for official rooms.

It has a medium/large dojo and better points distribution on the tori (see here). Overhaul it requires better control & aim, and points feel less random than wushu3.

Originally Posted by William View Post
Nice, what was the final score?

Lel I thought I wrote it !

fl0w 9 - 11 Alpha
We won 10-6 against [WAPOW] last night !

Trip played his first clan war ever, so gratz to him :3 And even Cough hoped in to play a couple of fights ! Was rather cool.

We played boxshu.tbm & lenshu3ng.tbm.
Way to represent fl0w, bois!

Would've joined you in the proceedings had I not been summoned by my mother to assist her in writing a business letter. Missed all of the action.
fl0w
Oh nice. When i looked at clan rank i thought thos clan was a no war clan because it was lost in the woods at 100+ or idk.
I like to war.
With Grim Reaper me and Nicolas managed to get the clan to 20 or something with help from other members.
Could give me war permissions and stuff? And to rank up u just have to do many many wars because u get points for winning and for loosing also ( not the case here because we win it all )
I don't have that much time to play now but if i am ingame i like to war
Let's challenge Alpha for a serious clan war.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
@insanity: actually we don't war much, that's the thing. Plus came and suggested a clanwar and i was like why not. we didn't go for it.

really the main reason for not warring is that first clan rank system..i thought was going to be changed. as well as it's not rewarding at all. the current clan rank system is REALLY broken..but yeah ofc it's fine to test your skills against other clans. competitive play is always fun from time to time

and sure i'll give you permission!

let's wait until the CW final is done..if RA wins i'm supposed to be getting some good tc..we'll put a 100k wager on it

we have at least one awesome player in each of the striking mods. so i suppose it could be only a striking clan war..that's what alpha kinda are too.
Last edited by William; Sep 17, 2015 at 08:45 PM.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
which one im good in then? also Insanity it sounds cool

all mods ever
Your messed up world enthrills me