Toribash
Bucketeers

With the sudden realization of an impending fight, Raethan sobers up a bit. "Now gentlemen, lets not get to worked up, about a little beer right?" He says, and leans towards Ethan "I really think, we should be leaving about now." he whispers, sharply.
Last edited by floop78; Mar 27, 2012 at 03:38 AM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Daven's Quarry

The music goes slower, more amorous. The soft tune of the chords thrumming in unison fills the room.

Bryce can get a better look of the girls now. There are three: one with chestnut hair and large, green eyes and a plump bosom. Another also with brown hair but brown eyes as well, slightly less endowed but leaner and with a soft face. The last has lighter hair and soft blue eyes with a small, innocent face. She has the best... assets... of the three and seems oddly unaware of this, epitomizing lusty innocence. They all meet Bryce's gaze, and blush, speaking amongst themselves. The blue eyed girl seems particularly bashful of his heavy lidded look.

Bucketeers

Ethan looks at Raethan with milky eyes.

"Oh, I'll leave. As soon as I'm doing kicking peon as-"

Before he can finish, one of the commoners floors him with a single punch, launching him off of his chair and to the straw and wood floor. Several men help to pick him up by the back and carry him to the door, as he drools all over himself.

The rest of the men face Raethan, even angrier than before.
Last edited by Thorn; Mar 27, 2012 at 03:40 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Bucketeers

"Oh yes then, well I think" stealthily picking up one of the many empty mugs on his table "that we shouldn't get too mad, about a bit of spilled beer."
Last edited by floop78; Mar 27, 2012 at 03:53 AM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Daven's Quarry
Bryce makes his way past patrons and eventually to the girls.
"Would any of you ladies fancy a dance?"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Bucketeers

One of the man points to the exit.

Daven's Quarry

The blue eyed girl blushes even harder, and the girls seem hesitant.

The green eyed one speaks up: "I've never danced with a lord before."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Saxum
Having escaped, Terme hurries to the royal palace to deliver Noxus' parcel to the king.
Last edited by Lawrence1; Mar 27, 2012 at 08:50 PM.
Daven's Quarry
Bryce smiles and gives a bow, somewhat reminiscent of the jester assassin's bow.
Still in the bow, he gives her an outstretched hand.
"By all means, milady."
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Daven's Quarry

Having left town after the assassination Serah hitches a ride with a group leaving for Riverdale on which she sees a noble who she learns is named Bryce and suddenly feels something within her.

She decides to follow the man for an opportunity to introduce herself.

She lingers in the back watching the man court with an eye of envy and jealousy towards the courtees.

She sneers and acquires herself a drink which she promptly drinks before walking over to the man.

"Hello, I am Serah."
Last edited by Enzu; Mar 27, 2012 at 05:32 AM.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Bucketeers

Raethan was sure he could take these guys before they knew what hit them, maybe. Anyway, he wasn't about to get chewed out by the commander for starting a fight with a bunch of Civies. He couldn't help the thought it just doesn't feel right, a soldier fighting for his rights, starting bar fights, but, maybe that was just his mother's side talking to him again. So he releases his grasp on the cup, raises his hands in the air, in a gesture of peace, and walks out of the bar, to pick his drunk companion off the ground and carry him back to the barracks.
Last edited by floop78; Mar 27, 2012 at 04:39 AM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Daven's Quarry

All three girls quickly stand.

"We would love to dance, lord."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor