Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello! I am obviously lumpysolo. My first name is Gavin and I am 17. I currently reside in Colorado and used to live in Michigan. I used to be the leader of Pure and at one point in time I was the leader of Phantom, both are now dead. I have been in Parrot, Legendary (ew), PureDark, TLOD and other various pointless clans.I have had 2 main bans, one was made by Alan, when he did his crazy outburst thing and another one is one I requested because of school. I have a bunch of infractions from posting pointless stuff in the ToriPrime board, but honestly, there was a thread in there about drawing Uric having sex with Stellar, so... yeah...
A little bit about myself.
~I love videogames like BF3, To the Moon and other various games
~I am strictly forum-based, I hardly ever go ingame anymore
~I am a relatively down-to-earth guy, and I can be strict, but at the same time fun all around

Thanks for the chance to apply to Mister guys.
Lumpy and lewis, posting for consideration, please allow one week to the rest of eternity for an answer (results not typical)
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Sorry me and my friend are going to make a new clan sorry I know you guys really wanted me to join too >.>
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
It appears that time has given us a pretty clear answer for both of them.

Originally Posted by lewis862
I know you guys really wanted me to join too >.>

lol'd
Last edited by Faint; Jul 18, 2013 at 04:19 PM.
Application

So hello there Tim, Faint and the rest of [Mr]'s. My name is Dealornot and I would like to apply for [Mr]. First of all, I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by my sudden application as Tim told me to apply in a month or so. Not that I'm impatient to post an application now, but is because I may not be very active a few months later and I would like this application to be posted earlier. Tim, I hope you trust me this time as I am definitely going to wait for your reply before I continue to do things in a rush as I'd learned my lesson previously.

Not to waste anymore time. Hello, my RL name is Nicholas and I live in Singapore, with a GMT of +7/8. I have been in some clans during my toribash career, such as [elite], [Aeon] & [Meth]. The reasons I left [Meth] & [Aeon] is because I noticed there was lack of communication and ingame activity between the members of either clans. As for [elite], it was my first official clan and I unfortunately got kicked from it a few years ago due to the fact that I did not and forgot to tell them about my incoming inactivity.

I've had one infraction previously for posting an useless post, but it expired long ago.

As for [Mr], I would really like to join this clan because [Mr] is a clan which is very capable and has a lot of potential. Needless to say, [Mr] also consists of some really skilled members, even though they are not really active now. Being in [Mr] would mean a lot to me as [Mr] is the perfect clan for me, which I feel honoured to be even posting an application in this thread. If it is possible, I would like to share the honour with the members of [Mr] and be part of you guys. I do believe that I can bring glory to the clan by acting mature-minded both ingame and on forums.

I will try to stay as active as I can to hangout on the iRC with [Mr] to keep it ongoing & alive. Thank you for spending your time reading my application. I hope you guys have a great day.

Cheers.
Last edited by Dexx; Jul 18, 2013 at 06:00 PM.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
So you applied because you might be inactive in a few months, but you're going to try to remain active, but your starting statement was pretty much "Yeah I'm going to be inactive so here take this." I don't want to offend or anything, but I really don't understand the way you think and it seems pretty silly to me.

Originally Posted by Tim View Post
So you applied because you might be inactive in a few months, but you're going to try to remain active, but your starting statement was pretty much "Yeah I'm going to be inactive so here take this." I don't want to offend or anything, but I really don't understand the way you think and it seems pretty silly to me.

Yes, I do know that my logic is not really understandable now, but please understand. I'll just put it this way. I simply wanted to apply to [Mr] before 1 month. I'm not really 'throwing' an application as I put hardwork into it. What I'm trying to imply is that I hope youbhave a different view about me.
Last edited by Dexx; Jul 19, 2013 at 02:28 PM.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
The reason I said wait a month is to prove that you're still interested and aren't going to just throw us away and hop to somewhere else, and to prove that your patient. Based on previous conversation and actions the way you think is illogical and makes zero sense to me. You're so quick to make a decision and then go back on it I swear it's giving me neck pain. I've tried to make this post as non-offensive to you while still getting my point across, but it's a no.

Yeah, sorry, I'm going to have to go with a no as well. If you want to join a clan, don't apply for 10 others at the same time.