Ranking
I'm going to have to take points off for posting in our thread... but I know you deleted your post. Seems like the app checks out except for a few things that you need to review before I even consider you.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
The application is good maybe if you could add a little more it would be great.
If i was alloud to post it would be a Yes
You missed out a few bits of the application form and also forgot something else. Add them then I shall give my answer.
[AC] Assassin
Wolfkid, you didn't completely read app because it's missing one key component so therefore I overrule your vote until he fixes the app. Then your vote will count once more.
Sorry i reconsider my vote i now see he forgot 2 or 3 things i guess my vote will be a no
unless he edits it
-----
He still didnt edit it well adleast it doesnt look like he did to me
Last edited by counter; Mar 9, 2014 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Guys this is really sad but im going to have to quit MyLittle
The activity is slowly going down and not much active ingame srry
i might comeback later if i will
Okay, but you could have said that in the regular thread instead of posting in our Recruitment thread. Anyway, sorry to see you go. Bai!
Application
Name: Yukaiya (you-KAI-ya)
GMT: 7
Bio: Hello! I'm Yukaiya, and I'm a new brown belt. My main mod is probably Judo. I was born in Japan for nine years, moved to Ohio in 2009, then to Alaska, and now I'm here in Washington State. I try to be as less annoying to others as possible for a thirteen-year-old, but I don't know if I'm annoying because I'm a very modest person. Often I say that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and this goes true for this especially. I don't like to judge anyone or anything, and tolerate all with my love and tolerate skills.
Reason for Joining: The reason I'm joining is the want to be in a good clan, a clan which will allow me to be me, a clan with a good, strong community, and we all have something in common, so I can talk about MLP with you guys and feel... well, rather more comfortable than talking about it to someone who has no idea what I'm saying.
Favorite Pony: A tie between Pinkie Pie, Luna, and Vinyl Scratch (DJ Pon3).
Friendship is magic.
Last edited by ZigIsTiger; Mar 11, 2014 at 03:39 PM.
I'm sorry but I think I say no, I think you're a nice person but I think you haven't much experience.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]