Ranking
K and I
are for Keyframes. Try any of them to see how it works.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I liked the video a LOT.
But if ima go into facts of if i would of been the guy running away, i would surely not look at my pursuer as he hunts me the fuck down.
However, I loved the first person view of the victim whatching the pursuer going over the first gap ontop of the roof. from there i did'nt really like it, the view from 1st person should be on the pursuer.
since it's he who's looking for his victim and runing to hunt him down. whilst the vicitim is just trying to find a way the hell away from there.

Other than that it's great.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Yeah I would of done that but the camera from the pursuer's perspective had horrible view for most of the match. I had to use freecam for parts where Uke and Tori Cameras were getting bad view.

Thanks for the feedback tho, I'll try get the keyframe thing down, might take some practise.
Yea went in game and tried the camera view and it truly was horrible.
So oh well. Gl at the thing with keyframes
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
Anyway, I have a new WIP on Joope's mod.

I wish I could check the replay, but haven't got new graphics card for my comp yet :/

-------------
New mod coming, here's a wip
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=268006652

/any ideas from you parkoers for tht empty square shaped spot between "stairs" and tht building on right?
(Asked this already on modding community, but maybe here will be some more awesome ideas for tht from you guys)

------
And chilledon I will probaply use your idea, if there won't be some epic suggestion tht would fit in even better
Last edited by joope1; Jun 10, 2014 at 01:17 AM.
Guys, there is a script for actual 1st person view that does not focus on the other tori.
Just download it, put it in the scripts folder and activate it in options>utils>scripts

And joope, the mod looks too small :/ Also it'll be good if you made like a goal to reach, like an end point, instead of just freeroam
Attached Files
FirstPerson.lua (1.1 KB, 8 views)
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
asked destram about the status of the request for the gm sponsored event, nobody posted in it yet.
will talk to azure tomorrow.
xioi does the lop bank have tc already btw?
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
The bank has not got a dime in it for now. 1 reason of that Qi is needed. :P
Just to lazy to be getting that last 15 qi or what it is
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
And joope, the mod looks too small :/ Also it'll be good if you made like a goal to reach, like an end point, instead of just freeroam

It was supposed to be exactly a freeroam this time :d
And I'm only half way done so far it will have more buildings/ stuff around it (its going to be bigger map than this) ;).
I will be checking if some spots need a resizing when I'll get to testing