Endurance Onslaught 6.0
App For PowPow
IGN:memis12
Belt:2 dan my account is banned ;-;

Favorite Mod:Greykido,ABD,Mushu,Boxshu and Pendulum Jumper
Best Mod: ABD
Skype: (if you don’t have try to download or tell why you can’t)
where you’re from:Brasil
tell us something about yourself:
I 'm shy station all day if you're not busy but try to post
Why you want to join this clan:
I can help in wars donate tcs for the clan items etc.
How can you help the clan: (Make sure to make long paragraphs!!! If you guys don’t do it we won’t accept it or won’t read it)
Belt: Black belt nearly in 2nd
Favorite Mod: Mushu,Wushu,Aikido,TwinSwords and xSpar
Best Mod: Mushu
Previous clan:Predator or Spartans/Orion
Im friendly,patient,happy and smart i like donuts!!!!!!! =D i help if you need im a good player in toribash,good player in football and in Volley ball Im from portugal,Porto but i speak english very well im good in matematic and english i have brown hair , brown eyes im tall and my weight is 44.5 , and i like to see videos in youtube i want to be a very good player like (Costum belt) or more , and be a good tricker in toribash , Im active in forum and in game
Why i want to join this clan:because i like to help in clan wars,improve my skills and put this clan on the top of the tops
How can i help the clan: i help the clan helping to win clan wars make this clan official
be a good player for this clan and help making a clan video , be the best clan in toribash
what i think of this clan is:this clan have potencial to be the best clan and i think he is good
Thanks For The Time =D
Originally Posted by memis1233 View Post
IGN:memis12
Belt:2 dan my account is banned ;-;

Favorite Mod:Greykido,ABD,Mushu,Boxshu and Pendulum Jumper
Best Mod: ABD
Skype: (if you don’t have try to download or tell why you can’t)
where you’re from:Brasil
tell us something about yourself:
I 'm shy station all day if you're not busy but try to post
Why you want to join this clan:
I can help in wars donate tcs for the clan items etc.
How can you help the clan: (Make sure to make long paragraphs!!! If you guys don’t do it we won’t accept it or won’t read it)

No from me? , well he's not black belt yet
-----
Originally Posted by You69Down View Post
Im friendly,patient,happy and smart i like donuts!!!!!!! =D i help if you need im a good player in toribash,good player in football and in Volley ball Im from portugal,Porto but i speak english very well im good in matematic and english i have brown hair , brown eyes im tall and my weight is 44.5 , and i like to see videos in youtube i want to be a very good player like (Costum belt) or more , and be a good tricker in toribash , Im active in forum and in game
Why i want to join this clan:because i like to help in clan wars,improve my skills and put this clan on the top of the tops
How can i help the clan: i help the clan helping to win clan wars make this clan official
be a good player for this clan and help making a clan video , be the best clan in toribash
what i think of this clan is:this clan have potencial to be the best clan and i think he is good
Thanks For The Time =D

Yes Good App
Last edited by ToriZoom; May 22, 2016 at 01:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by You69Down View Post
Thanks For The Time =D

YES FOR YOUR APP NEED TO TEST YOU.
just wondering, how do I get my name changed to have the clan tag, is there something else I need to do to get into the clan, will I be contacted on Skype, etc.
Originally Posted by sccr13plyr View Post
just wondering, how do I get my name changed to have the clan tag, is there something else I need to do to get into the clan, will I be contacted on Skype, etc.

You must make an application and Needto be tested by some one of us...
Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
You must make an application and Needto be tested by some one of us...

but i was already accepted by nekocat, nobody contacted me to do said test so i had the idea that there was something i didn't do, apparently not
in case my skype didn't show up paste in therealgaurdman from this i guess
Last edited by sccr13plyr; May 27, 2016 at 11:52 PM.
Originally Posted by sccr13plyr View Post
but i was already accepted by nekocat, nobody contacted me to do said test so i had the idea that there was something i didn't do, apparently not
in case my skype didn't show up paste in therealgaurdman from this i
guess

Sorry you failed in Test.
i have 14 years old
i am black belt
i like aikido box mushuv3
gtboxing
and greykido
i very love box mushuv3
my Skype as gessyouellet
i cant join because i like your name your power and i lie software its my friend i am good in all mod. THANKS FOR ACCEPT ME!!!!
-----
i help the clan because i am online 12hours all dayand i am a good player in clan fight
Last edited by gessy02; May 31, 2016 at 02:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
IGN: Dordor44
Belt: Black belt
Favorite Mod: judo,judofrac,mushhu,and mushubox
Best Mod: judo
where you’re fromenver,CO
tell us something about yourself:I still going to school and bouts to go to college. I play this game whenever i can.
Why you want to join this clan:i have nothing other to do but fight and gain new belts
How can you help the clan: i stay loyal this is my first clan and going to be my only clan. I can be skilled and knowledgeable about what i say i do not talk trash only when needed.i will benefit this clan because im always active and wont give the clan a bad name for being a unskilled fighter.