Ranking
I literally took a shit on (mm) i solo'dish them 10-2
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by OmegaALT View Post
RETIREMENT FROM TB

Here I am announcing my potential retirement from TB due to some of the decisions made by the GM team giving a spot to some one undeserving over two very well qualified players (Trestet and myself) Trestet is deciding to quit TB and I may follow as I feel my treatment and all isnt being handled as I would like it too and as I can see the GM team does not care about regular veteran players I see that I do not belong here for the most part and I see that half of my work is wasted on this game so my potential retirement is happening if something does not change quick. And before you start asking for my tc or items I will be sinking them all if I decide to quit.

NOOO GOD DAMN
stop please i see a lot of friends quit toribash
ik ur not my friend but i dont want more good pepole quit toribash like u and trestet
:'C
anyway is ur choice, I hope your decision is the best for you
Originally Posted by OmegaALT View Post
RETIREMENT FROM TB

Here I am announcing my potential retirement from TB due to some of the decisions made by the GM team giving a spot to some one undeserving over two very well qualified players (Trestet and myself) Trestet is deciding to quit TB and I may follow as I feel my treatment and all isnt being handled as I would like it too and as I can see the GM team does not care about regular veteran players I see that I do not belong here for the most part and I see that half of my work is wasted on this game so my potential retirement is happening if something does not change quick. And before you start asking for my tc or items I will be sinking them all if I decide to quit.

Not you too...

Being GM isnt the best thing in toribash, learning and learning is what gets you better. They may have rejected you because you have 200 posts, maybe because you've gotten banned, ban infraction history, and etc. It does not have to end like this, as many GMS have said, that if you get denied once, you can still try again.

I will give now why i kept playing.

When i started, it wasnt because i wanted to be best, win or be known. I came here because of the word FUN This is something that i think of the GM Team and shit. Once you become GM, you dont have much free time. It's always Gmtourneys and what not, handling reports, explaining shit, checking ban reports, scam threads... ETC. This is why I decided not to be GM.

When i was playing, and losing I wanted to quit. But not because I wasn't GM,smod,lmod,hampa,legend,admin. It was because i didnt want to learn. Game was hard.
But you know what kept me going?

Thinking that when i get better it will be FUN

cash to burn
I cant explain those tons of words to you but dude
Its all back to the word of " game " it self, it meant to be For FUN
as this " Ancient " guys said.

laff you brotha hentai senpai
I am
Blawsome fl0wer
I am from the 03.08.15-08.08.15 on vacation. I take my laptop with me but i dont think that im much on it then. Just say so.
Originally Posted by fl0wer View Post
I cant explain those tons of words to you but dude
Its all back to the word of " game " it self, it meant to be For FUN
as this " Ancient " guys said.

laff you brotha hentai senpai

How did you just freaking chicken call me? its lord pickle for you

cash to burn
Originally Posted by Zuzura View Post
I am from the 03.08.15-08.08.15 on vacation. I take my laptop with me but i dont think that im much on it then. Just say so.

Okay, have a great vacation!!!

cash to burn
I think its to over react of you want to leave the game beacuse you had a fallout with the GM team.
Think what light this put's wizard in.. Use your mind..
And please take this crap to Pm's.

There is a load of applicants including me.. I probably got rejected. Do you see me complaining? No!
-----
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
I literally took a shit on (mm) i solo'dish them 10-2

k thanks
Last edited by MagikerN; Jul 24, 2015 at 12:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

You really shouldn't quit, omega, no matter how bullshit the situation may be. You may not be a GM but you're still a pretty chill guy with some dope skillz

Good job throwin up that w' colors
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]