Toribash
Welcome to TPC... Hope you enjoy. Great clan and we will treat you right (Yus I might not be in the clan but that doesn't mean I don't still love PieGod and TPC)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
SO I spent last night in jail! Here's what happened. I lone a friend of mine (he's an adult) $50. So I asked him when he's gonna pay me back. He said when he just has it laying around. I was mad so I told him to go home. That's all I said too. He goes home and tells his mother. She comes over to my apartment yelling and screaming and just pushes her way in when I open the door. She curses me like a dog. She turns to Cassie (my partner) and says that she's gonna stomp a mud hole in her. I grab the lady by then butt and back of the neck and rolled her outside.

So she calls the cops the second she hit the pavement. I get arrested on a battery charge. I was held for 15 hours. I didn't even get to see the judge. The prosecutor threw my case out and is going to counter on her with home invasion, intimidation, and assault.

Fun no?
Hahahahahaahha, I wish my life was like that.
Also, pro tip...don't say partner. Otherwise, people will assume you're gay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I'm ready for my pie.
It's my 4th birthday on toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I claim POST 1000!!! cool story oni
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

5tc says that somehow drugged will stealth his way to the 1000th post he loves such forum accolades.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
#1000 belongs to me, ha, that 5tc is mine.

Just cause I'm like every other post right about now, lol.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster