Ranking
pretty nice 7/10 nice jumps and spins, Try to do a specific move next time for example a tornado kick.
Here's something I did out of boredom, mucking around nothing serious.
Attached Files
Pat-Boredom.rpl (126.7 KB, 19 views)
The booms were nice, especially the last one,
but the replay looks pretty slow.
I don't like so much the opening.
Overall is a nice replay, nothing awesome.
7/10

-----------------------------------------------

I did this quickly. Not my best one.
Attached Files
#Divide et Impera.rpl (300.7 KB, 38 views)
Last edited by Pulse; Apr 7, 2010 at 09:41 PM.
Long gone
Somewhat a bit lacking in overall destruction, but it was good. Fast, nice, etc. etc. I loved that skeetcap with Uke's abs. Pretty epic. 9/10
Attached Files
Gum - I'm Your Cock Ejector.rpl (101.6 KB, 23 views)
I liked the boom but for some reason the decap just seemed like a lucky shot, didnt seem like it had enough power to dismember, overall id give the replay a 7/10

Heres a one ive been workin on for a few days. Finally finished it.
Attached Files
1111SideEffectsOfTheLoonieBin.rpl (262.8 KB, 42 views)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ahhh...that oldschool madmans :3 actualy i dont like this type of replays coz hits are fast and i cant enjoy every kick and punch.
i liked spin in the beginning and the whole replay too but why the hell did you kicked ukse with your right leg first? it stopped the spind, did no dms and looked ugly D: it's the only moment i didnt like.
9/10 pretty replay. gj man

here goes my 1st replay after month pause . 720 double kick.kicks are not as good as i wanted em to be but i'm a bit rusty to fix it. :3
Attached Files
veliar cross final.rpl (123.4 KB, 72 views)
Eh it was nice, for realism sweet 720 double kick could be improved though I couldn't do any better. 7/10

This replay Is not spectacular just something nice and simple.
Attached Files
Pat-Nice n Simple.rpl (93.4 KB, 18 views)
eh was only double DM's and it didnt have that real BOOM! to it 6.5/10

as for me i have been just messing around and have leanred to make booms easier soo i decided to make a record time boom (its in the book of records) noone has even tried to beat it so ima upload it with another replay (my worst replay yet)
Attached Files
fastest 1 frame boomhit.rpl (35.5 KB, 23 views)
http://made4you.on.toribash.com

:D click it and make me happy :D
Thats not in book of records and one of my older replay called ''lemon tree'' has faster boom
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
my worst replay yet: pretty cool, but you probably could get more dms from both hits. also I liked spins and pose.
fastest boom: I think that the decap isn't a part of a boom, leg didn't even touch it.
Attached Files
^pbi6a_everything_is_OK.rpl (264.1 KB, 15 views)
Aliens | ORMO