Ranking
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
.....no comment. >.> <.<

The voices in my head commented it for you and I must say my evil purple elf alter ego went away to - probably - do something very very evil that won't result in your benefit o:. Be this as it may, I will have you know that this could come to arms, or some other evil christmas trickery, and the elf is highly skilled in christmas combative arts (it was raised amongst the meanest of the mean, in the elfs geek training centre, read: it'll (bleep) your Barbie dolls that your momma bought you, and crap on the package!) Elves? Let's go. We have much crapping and Kickas' barbies' raping yet to do... *walks away with a bunch of elves following him, that jumped out his pockets*.

<leaving a trail of evil elf laughter in their wake which stays in the air for more that you'd actually expect it to do - damn those elfs have awesome lungs! They must smoke weed more than Kickass o:< >

I'm not crazy, though I must say, it was hard to play Toribash in strait-jacket, back in the days I was.

EDIT: besides - fucking 100th page on our rec-thread! O: let's celebrate or I'll call the elves and they will evil laughter your ass till you regret you preferred "Christmas" over "xmas". (that goes to some specific type of people, yes, but it sure is unpleasant!)...
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 5, 2009 at 03:45 AM. Reason: gosh
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Only an insane person would go on a whole paragraph about their evil lauging elves that came out of his pockets. Yeah i can see elves smokin more weed than me, if i had to put up with santa all year round id be huffin an oz. every day.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Only an insane person would go on a whole paragraph about their evil lauging elves that came out of his pockets. Yeah i can see elves smokin more weed than me, if i had to put up with santa all year round id be huffin an oz. every day.

I sent santa to some cannibals somewhere in affrica, and overtook his company... He was weak.
Since then, parents have to buy children presents, cause no more are comming from my factory. I keep all the things to myself O:!

*gosh I had to say it one day.*
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 5, 2009 at 03:44 AM. Reason: gosh... dude, learn some English...
joining
Hi dude.

My name is JVIaxxie (notice the JVI forms an M) and I'm a blue belt.
I'm almost always active and playing. I love aikido and I'm pretty good at it.
Some people call me the king of aikido because my recording streak is 24 .
I can get along with people if I try and I'm pretty social. Lately, people have been avoiding and ignoring me. I would like to join this clan cause I heard you people are nice and CrAzY!!
Attached Files
(new) decap .rpl (46.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by JVIaxxie; Dec 25, 2008 at 06:02 PM.
Are u any good at wushu? or any other modes? post a few more replays, maybe from different game types, judo, wushu, ect. its hard to evaluate u from one signgle replay.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, I'm good at sambo. I also pretty much rule in light, medium and heavyweight boxing. When I was green belt, I beat a 2nd dan. But, he was a quitter. 10 frames b4 I won he quit.. What a noob..
Attached Files
JVI Combo.rpl (59.8 KB, 4 views)
JVI Head Bang.rpl (30.3 KB, 4 views)
Newbie Split.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
You're here for three monts, made two posts, and have problem posting. When it comes to your skills you're way overevaluating your "mad sambo skills", your style is too symmetrical too stiff and generally nooby. Which drives us to answer which you can probably guess yourself. Read my mind, or this: "cya, don't post here in a long long while"...
Hey guise, Hopefully all or (half) of you all know me.
So yeah.
I've played for almost a year in a couple of months.
3rd dan, almost 4, 'bout 500 - 600 more.(Used to be Custom)
I'm a friend of Schec, Snow, and Sahee(RIGHT?).
Oh and my first name used to be Tortle, that's a couple of members here know me.
So yeah, I'm not very good at applying but, I try. :]
And some of you know I make up my own wushu moves, I'd post the replays of my openers in sp that I did, I don't wanna risk some lurker stealing it, alot of effort into the moves.

EDIT: Oh right, and TT9.
Last edited by tortele; Dec 26, 2008 at 04:48 AM.
ayylmaos are real
Originally Posted by 2Bit View Post
Hey guise, Hopefully all or (half) of you all know me.
So yeah.
I've played for almost a year in a couple of months.
3rd dan, almost 4, 'bout 500 - 600 more.(Used to be Custom)
I'm a friend of Schec, Snow, and Sahee(RIGHT?).
Oh and my first name used to be Tortle, that's a couple of members here know me.
So yeah, I'm not very good at applying but, I try. :]
And some of you know I make up my own wushu moves, I'd post the replays of my openers in sp that I did, I don't wanna risk some lurker stealing it, alot of effort into the moves.

EDIT: Oh right, and TT9.

You have to post some replays with your app tho.
And cause it will be 1000th post in this thread and it would be a shame if somebody would steal it from me - here I rudely take it with the double post spam mad skillz.