Toribash
You know what pisses me off?
When you get a score like 23/7/14 and your teammates are so stupid you lose anyways

Picture related (Note: Troll build, I built that when it was clear we were gonna lose. My original build was DFG, Mejais [20 stacks even in that shit game], Sorc boots, banshees, zhonyas, and rylais)

Seems lately my games have turned into a game of "Which team has the least feeders" on it. Fucking stupid.
Last edited by 2worlds; Jan 4, 2011 at 03:15 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
>shaco building lich bane without any other ap

Hahaha ok
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jan 4, 2011 at 04:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post

Hahaha ok

He probably just "upgraded" everything due to the game being so long. xD

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post

Hahaha ok

Yeah, and we lost that game.
-----
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post

Not quite sure how they can call that "massive" range...

Oh god her voice is annoying
Last edited by 2worlds; Jan 4, 2011 at 05:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
AP TF was everything the old TF was x2
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Caitlyn's ult is kinda useless outside of ganks and overextending enemies.

If they walk out of sight while still channeling, cancelled. If an enemy stands in front of the shot, blocked. And for some odd reason I've had some ults that hit but did almost no damage to the target.

If they're gonna put all that shit working against me I want some longer range on the fucking ult... or at least give me sight of the target while targetting them so they can't just walk out of my ult.

But I think it can crit. I'm gonna make sure of that thought, but if that's the case I'm so making a crit Caitlyn build.

Edit: Crit text is a glitch
Last edited by Oracle; Jan 7, 2011 at 12:41 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
You know what pisses me off?
When you get a score like 23/7/14 and your teammates are so stupid you lose anyways

Picture related (Note: Troll build, I built that when it was clear we were gonna lose. My original build was DFG, Mejais [20 stacks even in that shit game], Sorc boots, banshees, zhonyas, and rylais)

Seems lately my games have turned into a game of "Which team has the least feeders" on it. Fucking stupid.

phantom dance much.

silly silly.
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Caitlyn's ult is kinda useless outside of ganks and overextending enemies.

If they walk out of sight while still channeling, cancelled. If an enemy stands in front of the shot, blocked. And for some odd reason I've had some ults that hit but did almost no damage to the target.

If they're gonna put all that shit working against me I want some longer range on the fucking ult... or at least give me sight of the target while targetting them so they can't just walk out of my ult.

But I think it can crit. I'm gonna make sure of that thought, but if that's the case I'm so making a crit Caitlyn build.

Edit: Crit text is a glitch

Yeah, Caitlyn's ult is a piece of shit, it does hardly any damage, and it's a channeled, blockable ult, it's pretty worthless