Toribash
Originally Posted by papasmurfa View Post
So... our clan merged with another clan then you re-created a clan that merged with another clan?

I actually didn't know until it was already done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
congratulations on the cooler bj, and the new avvy is glorious papa

Why is that a reason to dislike us though? We came into existence just as any other clan.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Freelancer didnt like me. so he kicked me. Viper and Handler do like me, so i joined Reaper
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
DAT FAG.
I remember when I first joined and staff was fair and awesome, now it seems theyre a bunch of inmatre kiddos.
missuse was marketing, birdflu was staff...pff!
Now the only old enough guys I see are BenDover and skulfuk imo.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
well we are highly forum active , have a fair amount of in game activity, we're rich so we're firing on all cylinders it seems. Whe
ther we be first or last I'm particularly impressed with our reputation amongst players and other clans. People seem to like us...most if the time anyway.

Well, they're calling us pr0, ask Papsmurfa :v

Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
I'm guessing because Phantom was origianlly Sigma, and they merged with another clan in order to create Sigma.

He says he doesn't hate me, just my clan.

What ?

Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Freelancer didnt like me. so he kicked me. Viper and Handler do like me, so i joined Reaper

Everyone loves you <3
jirado no viraya
Speak for yourself.
I don't love Muse.
That would show homosexual intentions.

Anyways, Yaksha, what was with all those highlights?

@Azuremage, no idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Oh well please who you can, the rest can go asphyxiate themselves with the largest, most rotund object available repeatedly until they decease. Also I've relocated I've been on my phone lately i apologize for my lack of in game activity. Although I'm not as talented as any of our one man war machines, kudos to you on that feat.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Oh well please who you can, the rest can go asphyxiate themselves with the largest, most rotund object available repeatedly until they decease. Also I've relocated I've been on my phone lately i apologize for my lack of in game activity. Although I'm not as talented as any of our one man war machines, kudos to you on that feat.

All I understand from that is that you lost your phone.

And that you congratulated tax for the war.

Edi: Read it again, disregard the 'lost your phone' bit.