Ranking
Originally Posted by Wilder69 View Post
1. Real Name: Martin
2. Age: 19
3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiP...fAqllwg9BIbrEA
4. Have you read the clan rules: Yes
5. Prove you have read the rules: I know that I cannot say anything in the clan thread that does not contribute anything.
6. Previous Clans: Previous clans. Kira
7. Reasons For Leaving: I left kira for no reason in particular just u know got bored .
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Swag, Yoloness, replay making, and good in Akido (my fav) Judo and Ninjutsu
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Single Player & Multiplayer.
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: From looking up "Toribash" on youtube and met a member in an akido match Named Thewolf55
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Misery Mondays, because I like watching Jack wanna rip his intestins out.
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Beacause im a massive fan of all the videos and also think i can make a huge contribution to the clan cause i sorta live on this game via it being telling people about to clan or revering them to a officer or Jack himself . thank you for taking the time to read my Application.

Sent an invite, welcome. ~
why tho
Application for MOFF clan
1. Real Name: Henco Kemp

2. Age: 20

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Y...d9VfMkc9FvudLg

5. Prove you have read the rules: If i don't know, kick me

6. Previous Clans:None

7. Reasons For Leaving: Extensively large male genitals

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Mediocre skills and Humour

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Single Player + Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Wilder69 asked

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Happy Wheels - Carnage is key

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: See "7"
Application for MOFF
*1. Real Name: jimmy brown

2. Age: 11

3. Proof Of Fan: jimmy brown no vids yet no back round comment on videos don't know how to link

4. Have you read the clan rules: yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: is I'm a fan why wouldn't I read the rules and this is my first clan and I really want to join

6. Previous Clans:Previous clans. None

7. Reasons For Leaving: none

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: replay making good at akido

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer and singleplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: searching up videos of happy wheels and wilder69

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: None is an acceptable answer.happy wheels because of your awesome comentary

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: because I really love your channel and I really want to prove myself to people
I Wanna Join MOFF So Heres The Stuff
1. Real Name: George
2. Age: 9
2. Toribash Name: Parkourers
3. Proof Of
Fan:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyE8l6k-
ZUr1dFTNWYXxWvQ
5. Prove you have read the rules: Be Respectful To People Is
One Of Them
6. Previous Clans:I Wasn't In Any
7. Reasons For Leaving:I Wasn't In A Clan
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Im Ok At Alot Of Mods
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Both
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Tutorials to run
Then You Appeared
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your
Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:Mod Showcases Why:
Because They Help Me Collect Mods
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should
accept you: Because Im A Nice Guy And I Love Your Channel

2. Age: 25

3. Proof Of Fan: dont know how but im a sub im shane with the zombie face with sombreo

5. Prove you have read the rules: i am very nice and i am nice

6. Previous Clans:none

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: better clan wars
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: youtube
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: none
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:same belt can beat over black,im a very pro player to beat loads.
2. Real Name: Joshua

3. Age: 10 in a few week 11

4. Proof Of Fan:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3M...XolGNyYXcrdbuw

5. Have you read the clan rules: Yes

6. Prove you have read the rules: I will not disrespect members of this clan i will not disrespect other people outside this clan.

7. Previous Clans:None

8. Reasons For Leaving: Didnt have non

9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can bring skills to this clan to make it one of the best clan in Toribash.

10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: I do both but I have school these days so i wont be on much.(Hope this doesnt affect my chances of getting in)

11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: One of my friends in real life told me about your channell his name is Isaiah

12. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I like your Garrys Mod Spotlights (Speaking of which when are you going to to do more?)

13. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I am a skilled fighter I'm not all that good in spars but im good at many others mods

I hope you see this
-----
Btw here is a replay i made
Last edited by captain000; Sep 16, 2015 at 01:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Respect everything you get in life and respect life itself in it's own aspect of thing
Originally Posted by Parkourers View Post
1. Real Name: George
2. Age: 9
2. Toribash Name: Parkourers
3. Proof Of
Fan:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyE8l6k-
ZUr1dFTNWYXxWvQ
5. Prove you have read the rules: Be Respectful To People Is
One Of Them
6. Previous Clans:I Wasn't In Any
7. Reasons For Leaving:I Wasn't In A Clan
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Im Ok At Alot Of Mods
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Both
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Tutorials to run
Then You Appeared
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your
Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:Mod Showcases Why:
Because They Help Me Collect Mods
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should
accept you: Because Im A Nice Guy And I Love Your Channel

Originally Posted by coolvi25 View Post

2. Age: 25

3. Proof Of Fan: dont know how but im a sub im shane with the zombie face with sombreo

5. Prove you have read the rules: i am very nice and i am nice

6. Previous Clans:none

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: better clan wars
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: youtube
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: none
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:same belt can beat over black,im a very pro player to beat loads.

Originally Posted by captain000 View Post
2. Real Name: Joshua

3. Age: 10 in a few week 11

4. Proof Of Fan:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3M...XolGNyYXcrdbuw

5. Have you read the clan rules: Yes

6. Prove you have read the rules: I will not disrespect members of this clan i will not disrespect other people outside this clan.

7. Previous Clans:None

8. Reasons For Leaving: Didnt have non

9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can bring skills to this clan to make it one of the best clan in Toribash.

10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: I do both but I have school these days so i wont be on much.(Hope this doesnt affect my chances of getting in)

11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: One of my friends in real life told me about your channell his name is Isaiah

12. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I like your Garrys Mod Spotlights (Speaking of which when are you going to to do more?)

13. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I am a skilled fighter I'm not all that good in spars but im good at many others mods

I hope you see this
-----
Btw here is a replay i made

Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
Notice:

As of right now applications wont be accepted as the group is currently full. We will do activity sweeps and boot those who are inactive but for the time being we're currently not able to accept applications.

(Cyri, it's EJX. Don't worry, I'm not being an idiot. ;)

Hi. The MOFF clan is currently full and ergo, applications are being denied.

But that doesn't mean to say you're not good enough to join! It just means there are no spots available right now. You can feel free to apply when the group loses some members, or kicks a few. But it's just a heads-up.
Thanks!
Nobody gets my references.
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon!
Notice:

We are resuming clan recruitment, as all of the applications posted during our down time were from people with 1 post I'm not going to bother inviting them since it's unlikely they will see it. If anyone would like to reapply please post again. Thanks
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
Notice:

We are resuming clan recruitment, as all of the applications posted during our down time were from people with 1 post I'm not going to bother inviting them since it's unlikely they will see it. If anyone would like to reapply please post again. Thanks

pls
i literally (Not really, kek) just posted, jack.
pls.
Nobody gets my references.
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon!
1. Real Name:shane

2. Age:25

3. Proof Of Fan:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3c...C19Se_aMHfDtMQ

4. Have you read the clan rules:Yes

5. Prove you have read the rules:One is to be nice to clan members i belive

6. Previous Clans:Uzumaki

7. Reasons For Leaving:They kicked me

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:Wars=awesome
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:both

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:Youtube find
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:Gmod
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:very very good at fighting