Ranking
No, fuck you! Even if you leave grim shitters, you will never be allowed back in clan. Now, begone!
Wait, what
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
No, fuck you! Even if you leave grim shitters, you will never be allowed back in clan. Now, begone!

I love you too, bro.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by eightah View Post

You already quit clan far ago. You already rejoin clan again.

logic.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

logic.

Because i love you, Chris
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

logic.

Well, if you had logic you would have known that I joined as a joke, jus' sayin'.
Wait, what
(>0_0)> Fapplied <(0_0<)
So um yea i was playing with stelly and assazin. I had fun playing with them and talking so it made me want to try to apply. Noticed a lot of denials though. Well anyways one of them told me to post in fapplications so thats what im doing. I dont know what you guys want to me say so um im SirPanini i check the forumn quite often and play in game almost everyday. I have a troll face on the bottom of my foot if that helps anything ? So yea im just gonna end this with this thing hopefully it distracts you as much as it did for me.
Originally Posted by SirPanini View Post
im just gonna end this with this thing hopefully it distracts you as much as it did for me.

Well, I lol'd at this part. But besides that, I'm heading for no/apathy.
Wait, what