Toribash
Originally Posted by Plus View Post
Yeah the name of the artists is just NF. Pretty deep guy. I like it.

Ahhhh ok.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
I listened to Let You Down, it's pretty good even tho I don't normally like rap/hip-hop at all. Good stuff.

Yeah it's not horrible. I mean I'm mainly just a metal head but he has some decent stuff.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Yeah it's not horrible. I mean I'm mainly just a metal head but he has some decent stuff.

Lol, you can tell you're a metalhead when you described rap as "not horrible"
Lol, you can tell you're a metalhead when you described rap as "not horrible"

Rofl, very true. Although I used to be into rap quite a bit so.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Rofl, very true. Although I used to be into rap quite a bit so.

Similar to me, I used to only listen to EDM and now I can't stand to listen to it. Maybe because I listened to so much lol
Similar to me, I used to only listen to EDM and now I can't stand to listen to it. Maybe because I listened to so much lol

Yeah true, I just got sick of all the horny dudes talking about sex.

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Hail Mary Mallon is the only artistry worth noticing. Everything else is inferior.

I concur.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Yeah true, I just got sick of all the horny dudes talking about sex.

I concur.

I came, i saw, i concur.
Alright, added the war log. Will update it when this war ends - couldn't add scores since for some reason the scores on the clan page are messed up and incorrect.