Ranking
I'll have to go with no. You aren't active in the forum at all from what it seems. The app overall is weak, imo. :/
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Name: Carlo Smits
Belt: Brown Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None.
Past clans and why you left them: I'm Founder on a 1000-member clan, but that's nothing to do with Toribash.
Anyone you know in this clan: I currently know no-one here.
Why do you want us: Zone looks like an experienced and a friendly clan, with people that know what they're talking about.
Why should we want you: I think I can deliver a fairly experienced, and a friendly presence within Zone.
Best and Worst mods: Judo, Twinswords, and some more littles.
One or two paragraphs about yourself:

I'm Carlo, I'm almost 14, and I live in the Netherlands. I live in timezone GMT +1. I have been playing games since I was 4, and it has been my favorite hobby ever since. I have been playing Toribash since ~2009/2010. I've had a portion of inactivity, besides my long joining time. One of my other hobbies is to be a referee in association football, which Americans would often refer to as soccer. I'm learning for the one to highest graduation in my country. I'm a fun player, to be exact. I'm quite skillful, and I'm good with starting out relaxed, in fact, I always do. The thing is that I'm not the type of player that's gaming Toribash very 'aggresive'. I do play Toribash every day, though. As said before, I'm a Founder of a clan that has more then 1000 members, which I will not link to, unless requested. I hope I've told enough about myself, questions are always welcome.

Your usercard:
3 replays: I do not have any replays of myself, others do though, I believe.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by asuspop; Dec 18, 2012 at 04:55 PM.
I would easily say yes, but I do want to see a replay or 2 of how you play. :O
I dont know if my vote is relevant or not, seeing as its been almost a week since you posted, But Ill say yes to asus because I liked the application, you look like you put some time into it, I know that they're no replays but I'll just take your word for it.
Man, it's been years but I've started playing Toribash again. Hit me up if you want to chat - Soda 2020
I don't even think the guy is even thinking about Zone anymore. He would've responded to my message.
Name: Diego
Belt:2nd Dan
Bans, infractions, or warnings: Had a forum warning when i started posting since a mod thought my post was useless.
Past clans and why you left them: Human, a small clan that died because of lack of organization. Then Phantom accepted me but right after they accepted me i went innactive because i had to move and had no internet for 2 weeks and forgot to say it in advance.
Anyone you know in this clan: I used to play with many zone members in the judo tourney
Why do you want us: Because i remember what zone was when i started playing which was the most fun and friendly clan i had seen.
Why should we want you: Well figuered that instead of trying out for a normal clan i might help bringing this clan back to what it used to be.
Best and Worst mods: My best mods would be Katana and Taekkion and i dont really have a wordt mod but i guess it would be Twinswords.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: So, I have tried out for this clan before, I have been playing toribash for a year or so, i live in Mexico and im 16, other than playing toribash i like to play xbox and the guitar. And i think thats about it, you might aswell check my previous applications if you wish to.
Your usercard:
3 replays:
Attached Files
aegfhaehaerh.rpl (51.9 KB, 3 views)
gffrg.rpl (81.6 KB, 2 views)
gdfh.rpl (73.7 KB, 2 views)
We are undergoing some difficulties at the moment. You should apply for another clan until we overcome the difficulties! Thank you for understanding! ^^
Name: Derpy, OMFGDIE
Belt: Orange

Bans, infractions, or warnings: I got banned once when my brother trolled people
Past clans and why you left them: Zone, left because of personal problems, PC EXPLODING, school, lost password
Anyone you know in this clan: Koco, Nin, Tori, Dartz, Dave, Juicy, MJ, Angel, Flamez, ect
Why do you want us: I was a long time member of this clan and made a lot of friends here, I enjoyed the wars and events we did, this was my first clan.
Why should we want you:
I was a long time member of this clan, while I didn't post I always checked the thread, was very ingame active, moderate skill, tried to be supportive of the clan.Best and Worst mods: Best mods: Judo, Aikido, jesuschopter , torisex ;)
Worst: Tk, Twinswords, jousting, wushu, ect
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I am a wacky teenager who loved toribash, my dog Mindy, my cat Rye, and my friends and family. But when my dog died and my computer exploded and almost killed me I stopped playing. I got a new dog named Yupik, and a new laptop I really started to want to play Toribash again. I lost my pass to OMFGdie and I recently found the password to this account, which I made for situations like this and really want to join Zone again.
Your usercard: I don't remember how to get it.
3 replays: I just got toribash and don't have any replays but you guys might remember my noobish, careless dumbassery
-----
And don't you dare say you can't accept me due to leadership problems! This was my first clan and I'll be in it till the day I die!
Last edited by DrDerpyDog; Dec 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: alex
Belt: brown
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: no past clans
Anyone you know in this clan: no
Why do you want us: to train and to have fun
Why should we want you: i've beat 10 different master belts
Best and Worst mods: twin swords2
One or two paragraphs about yourself: paragraph
Your usercard: what is this
3 replays: how do i post them
Last edited by beterthan; Jan 3, 2013 at 07:21 AM. Reason: forgot the quote
I'm sorry, beterthan, but we aren't accepting people at the moment. There is a problem in the clan that needs to be resolved first. Thank you for understanding.