Toribash
I don't think you should get it as you haven't earned it yet. We were in a rough spot before and we're coming back and we did it without you. Not to say that I don't like that you've returned, because I do like it. But the fact is that if you were still co leader, you certainly weren't acting like one when we needed you. I think you should have to earn it back for yourself. Your doing what Lucas did when he came back, acting as if your name holds high power within the clan due to an original membership. Of course it does but it doesn't let you come back and be top dog. Lucas earned his place and so should you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Heh, Tbasher is acting just like I did when I came back. Totally senseless posts and excessively noobness. We can only hope he earn his place again and begin to act like a normal person, just like I did too.
Retired Player
Wiggins is to remain pink in all ranks. He is the stupid pink fagg.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
hey guys just wondering, how long does it take to move up in the ranks?
if possible can i be promoted to Warrior status?
Last edited by Organ; Dec 28, 2008 at 01:38 PM.
You don't say?
first invade!

second congratz on regainging your activity

and thirdz can we chane the whole madgecko11-kicked to something nice like madgecko11-a member fallen in a blaze of glory (or pancake syrup you pick)
Now with 100% less angst
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
first invade!

second congratz on regainging your activity

and thirdz can we chane the whole madgecko11-kicked to something nice like madgecko11-a member fallen in a blaze of glory (or pancake syrup you pick)

As you wish!
and yeah, we regained our activity =D
Retired Player
Well I have to be more active now because I bought a 50x booster so yeah Hey does anybody know how long the Mobile boosters last?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!