USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

BRB buying 20 tc for 100 usd SENT AT 9:06 PM
Last edited by Faded; Nov 25, 2014 at 04:07 AM. Reason: wrong
Jesus the rates really have skyrocketed haven't they... oh well, i guess i won't be able to pimp my tori any more than it already is.

Btw i'm still waiting to hear back from that artist that i requested to complete the rest of the set he made and sold me ._.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Do i have permission to copy and paste my fanfiction here?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by TheMutant View Post
Do i have permission to copy and paste my fanfiction here?

Lol go for it, i'm sure the rest would love to see the beautiful story you wrote.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
i requested a set from kremline a raider raptor cartoonish se ti hope i see it soon if not it would be awesome if he would just pm me
Trying
He might be busy making other sets at the moment, but i love his sets, so much personality and color. Pretty much all of them are unique.
The forum activity is ridiculous atm.. I'm loving it >_>
oh god, you guys gotta read this guys fan fiction.

Also gratz on 1000 posts super active today :O