Toribash
you could stay there all that time 0_0
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Serious? I tried dead frontier then got bored of it because of the wait after you die etc...
Gonna try again... They deleted my account..
Edit: Playing dead frontier, I kind of dislike the loading
Last edited by terryquan; Oct 19, 2011 at 07:22 AM.
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
I have never even played dead frontier. I don't play much. Except Forza Motorsport and Toribash.
Snaykie#0020 GG
@terry: It's either two minutes or five seconds but you have to pay real-life dollars. Also, they delete accounts that haven't been logged on after a few weeks.

@CrazyKev: I agree. A box of 5.5 rifle ammo (800), the lowest level of ammo, is more than two times more expensive than a box of .12 gauge shells (400), which is only 3000 dollars but that depends on the outpost you are in. There are certain blocks whose loots are ammo. Check the wiki for the block. If you're in an outpost that's not Nastya's Outpost, sorry but you either have to get back to Nastya's or be patient enough to go there.

Can you guys post your char. stats? Here are mine:

------------
Strength: 85
Endurance: 70
Agility: 80
Accuracy: 35 (derp)
Reloading: 55
Critical Hit: 80
@Airoblinn For YOUR information... I havn't logged into my account for YEARS... just to put things into perspective...they did email me.
Also airoblinn get on msn then we could play Dead Frontier
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10