Ranking
And then I said to her, why was it so necessary to tell my EX BOYFRIEND that I was seeing someone else now.
I mean, it's totally one thing to like, tell the whole world and spread the word of joy and love, but it's another to go ahead and tell that guy.
Like, for fuck's sake.
lol
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
And then I said to her, why was it so necessary to tell my EX BOYFRIEND that I was seeing someone else now.
I mean, it's totally one thing to like, tell the whole world and spread the word of joy and love, but it's another to go ahead and tell that guy.
Like, for fuck's sake.

I'm not gay if that's what your implying.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
I uhh..uhh..

No comment.
Пояс: 3-го дана
Мода: айкидо и ушу,
почему я хочу вступить в клан: клан очень хорошо, и я хочу vnem получить больше опыта и общаться
-----
Name: Gregory
Belt: 3rd dan
Fashion: Aikido and Wushu
why do I want to join the clan: the clan is a very good and I want to vnem gain more experience and to communicate
Last edited by ToriTraser; Jan 30, 2012 at 11:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So whats the word on the app I posted about 3 weeks ago?

No rush, take your time...

Or speed it the fuck up.

Either way is fine with me.

Sincerely,

~ATD
ReadLbetweenFtheNcolumns.
____e______u_._o
____a______c_._w
____v______k
____e______i
___________n
___________g
Last edited by Jalis; Feb 4, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
This post was posted by my little brother. I am in no way affiliated with this.

hyyy!! i like your clan and i would like to join it cauze yu see i hav a account an i have dude in my nam so dat meanz im t00t4ly c00l and wuld be prefct for you guys! i have black belt and i am 6 yrs old maturr for mai age i hv good englsih and i get str41ght as at schul!

me jon yr clan yes no? me very much like shep dey bettr thn cows and dat otherr 4n1m4ls p.s im so 1337 rnt i?
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.