Toribash
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
I was just curious why you'd spend 400k to be rawr and then 800k to go back to what you were before less than a week later.

like wat.

I know right? Stellar disappoints me to no end too man. Tragic.
Just to clarify myself. I didn't do it to be 'cool' wolfe. I didn't do it for anything even near that, I did it for lulz of [u]Rawr. Got tired of it and moved back to Beta, no big deal and no reason to make a deal about it. So straighten up and learn to be nice even if it is in sarcasm. Anyways facade, for lulz. Also Hi ara
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I guess if you have the resources and nothing to do with them you might as well.

also beta > Beta
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Just to clarify myself. I didn't do it to be 'cool' wolfe. I didn't do it for anything even near that, I did it for lulz of [u]Rawr. Got tired of it and moved back to Beta, no big deal and no reason to make a deal about it. So straighten up and learn to be nice even if it is in sarcasm. Anyways facade, for lulz. Also Hi ara

Cool, no one cares. Stop inflating the argument and let it go since it's "in the past and the past is history."

Anyways back to business. I need to speak with you on Skype Ara. I have matters to discuss with you about the new members and such.
How's it going guys? :3 been a little inactive because of work and such. but im ingame now, if anyone is up for some runkido3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Water View Post
Hey guys, thanks for inviting me. I guess this will be the place where I post.

Welcome aboard mate o7 I look forward to having you and mintcat in the clan with us.
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
Hi beta =3

Hi Ara, how are you and the clan?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Welcome aboard mate o7 I look forward to having you and mintcat in the clan with us.

Yes, shall be fun x3
~
hey beta!