Toribash
I subbed you clay, don't know why i'm watching a bar of soap's video's but... :P
I might start playing happy wheel's again My username is: Camtheman125 you should play my level's.
What's your username soap?
✡[Vibe]✡
Lol. I've been playing that game for like a year and still haven't made an account =P
But yeah. Thanks Ninja. Don't forget to like
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Just uploaded a new video (No it's not Toribash, it's Happy Wheels). Uploading Toribash tomorrow, I promise.
Here's the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzJos...ature=youtu.be
Sorry if links aren't allowed, but please be sure to leave a like if you enjoyed watching it.
I actually meant to split it later in the video (More around 11 minutes) but I guess I failed epicly. Other 13 minutes will be coming next time ;)

HOLY SHIT CLAY UPLOADS VIDEOS!?!?!?!?! o.0 lol

also ninja i am sorry you are having a bad christmas :[ i think i can help it a little tho but you are going to have to wait until christmas for me :3 teehee
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
Hey guys!!! Happy Christmas (for you) Ninjacam . You guys should go ingame!!! I am ingame . I am with Mursami and Darressii. I would leave and make a server with you guys though .
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Talking about Christmas and videos, I know a channel that hosts amazing music. Anyone ever heard of Monstercat? It's pretty cool. I don't have much to give you guys so I can't really give anything. (Anyway I don't celebrate)But here is my gift to you, an exploration of monstercat's channel.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
All good, i'll sub you soon, just logged in and now im playing all of my level's some of them are shit but some are really fun, I lol'd so hard at my first level.
I reccomend Neon Rope swing of your looking for a challenge.
✡[Vibe]✡
inferno i sent you a little something. in my family we do christmas on christmas eve

also orko showed me that song last night, its not half bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Well, Merry Christmas to some of you.
Since I'm on Christmas Eve, my 2 year anniversary of joining TB is tomorrow.
I got two gifts for Christmas this year. Better than nothing.
Hey guys. Merry christmas all.

Sent some stuff today to people.

I feel so poor now. :P

Sent. Static relax to Inferno.
Sent. 40k Ave.
Sent. Velvet relax to Zetoxiik.

Not sure if im done yet and im in GM santa event so i gotta sent a gift there aswell.

Anyway i hope you guys had/having a great christmas.

fuck
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
inferno i sent you a little something. in my family we do christmas on christmas eve

also orko showed me that song last night, its not half bad.

My family celebrate mostly on Christmas Eve too ^-^.

This will prob be my last post until tomorrow, cause I will have a christmas party. I will send some gifts now. Not sure who will get what though XD. I'll think of something.

Merry Christmas to you all
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆