Ranking
guys war with ussr is today, we need to do some last minute practicing or at least in my opinion we do so we can get warmed up
-----
server is /jo flip
Last edited by ProBro2219; Jun 13, 2015 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
guys do jo flip and gget ready for clan league war
-----
20 min left guys, hurry up, /jo flip
-----
hey wheres slaskblack
Last edited by ProBro2219; Jun 13, 2015 at 08:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SlaskBlack Is Kicked
-----
Where is FRAGRAY ? We need to be 5 .
Last edited by hankPro; Jun 13, 2015 at 09:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<HankPro>Hi Bruh?!
<HankPro>If you Reading this you wasting your time.
sorry guys but my toribash isnt working anymore ;( il try and get it fixed if anyone can help its been stuck on preparing to launch toribash i reinstalled my steam and tb but it doesnt help
get tb alone
go to web browser type toribash download then click the official download website, over there u download it
-----
btw fragray what we need to get the clan back up on its feet is we need new loyal and helpful members, we can have recruiters to recruit members, coleaders and leaders can do this aswell *cough* *looks at monkeyishi*
Last edited by ProBro2219; Jun 13, 2015 at 11:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi im VaLenProXD and im spanish.im black belt andi have a good ration: 52 and im good playng,i want to join , im not good apps,I 'm expecting too much to join a clan. I saw the flip clan is very good and would like to join and play with all I 'm good at playing (I'm not conceited ) .
Last edited by VaLenProXD; Jun 14, 2015 at 01:05 AM.
we can put u at trial and see how you do, ive already played with you, ur pretty darn good, no lie.
probro for the moment lets focus on the CL and some members already have the recruiting status