Ranking
His yes is a boost. You need to wait until Manbreakfast or Mr. poptart approves.
Last edited by bukkitgod; Jul 30, 2008 at 03:59 AM.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Name: DarkJak
Experience: Have defeated a master belt and many black belts.
Belt:brown. about 300 more games to black
Specialty: Was sambo, but I have grown tired of it and am now training with other mods. I like sumo and swords.
Reason: I want to be among the best of Toribash (excluding MAD) and heard you were they. I also love breakfasts. It happens to be my biggest meal!

Thank you for your consideration,

Dark Jak
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Name: DarkJak
Experience: Have defeated a master belt and many black belts.
Belt:brown. about 300 more games to black
Specialty: Was sambo, but I have grown tired of it and am now training with other mods. I like sumo and swords.
Reason: I want to be among the best of Toribash (excluding MAD) and heard you were they. I also love breakfasts. It happens to be my biggest meal!

Thank you for your consideration,

Dark Jak

Belt doesn't necissarily mean skill, just how much of your life you've wasted. =P

Other than that, you sound mighty fine.

Also, I've seen you in the CBK server, and you seem nice enough.
[CBK]
cmon didnt let me in to sheep but id like to try here im blue belt but i wouldnt say im a noob im 12 years old which is yougn compeard to lot's of people on here but i dont want to be pushed aside because of that and im from aus
Yeah, Well, I've got 1 yes from Imok, Can i have a yes from you Srgt Corn?
:S
Brown Belt, 180ish from black
Unite4fun, Getting it changed to Cap 'n' Crunch, Not for CBK, But it happens to be my name in halo, And i played the other day and decieded to change my tori name.
Experience, Somthing like 2-4 Monthsish
Best server, Judo Fracture
Yeah, Thanks.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Originally Posted by zipil View Post
cmon didnt let me in to sheep but id like to try here im blue belt but i wouldnt say im a noob im 12 years old which is yougn compeard to lot's of people on here but i dont want to be pushed aside because of that and im from aus

Again, not a smart thing for a clan application. come to the CBK server (73) sometime today and I'll see how y'all do.

Originally Posted by Unite4Fun View Post
Yeah, Well, I've got 1 yes from Imok, Can i have a yes from you Srgt Corn?
:S
Brown Belt, 180ish from black
Unite4fun, Getting it changed to Cap 'n' Crunch, Not for CBK, But it happens to be my name in halo, And i played the other day and decieded to change my tori name.
Experience, Somthing like 2-4 Monthsish
Best server, Judo Fracture
Yeah, Thanks.

I just realized now that I never did say yes to you... Now I feel like a big meany. = (
[CBK]