Toribash
Originally Posted by Dets View Post
Name:dets
Belt:blue:
Previous Clans:bos,blindfury(no onger exsisding)
Favorite mods:aikido
Why you want to join:i want to join because i think this one of the best clan i have ever layed eyes on,and ill try my best to get along with everyone. thank you.

sorry I say no
Originally Posted by Dets View Post
Name:dets
Belt:blue:
Previous Clans:bos,blindfury(no onger exsisding)
Favorite mods:aikido
Why you want to join:i want to join because i think this one of the best clan i have ever layed eyes on,and ill try my best to get along with everyone. thank you.

I say no, because the application is incomplete and we say dysfunctional.
Bros, bros, bros, I already said no. My "yes"s and "no"s are quite permanent, I'll have you know. I appreciate your opinions, but they're useless when a decision has already been made :P
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
name:ownedjkr
belt:blue
fav mods:aikido, judo
i wanna join because i heard elite was awsum and i havn't been i any other clan yet i want u to be my 1st
Originally Posted by ownedjkr View Post
i wanna join because i heard elite was awsum and i havn't been i any other clan yet i want u to be my 1st

Sry no
u wot m8

typically calling our clan "awsum" won't conceal the fact that said applicant is a blue belt.
my app
Name:Gabe
Belt:2nd only 100 games from 3rd dan
Previous Clans:carbon and yakuza
Favorite mods:judo, akido, wushu
Why you want to join:i want to join a clan that can help me improve as a player. I also want to make new friends
I also like working with friends. Which i hope you guys could be. Toribash is more fun with friends
Last edited by Creek; Sep 18, 2011 at 07:21 AM.
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Name:Gabe
Belt:2nd only 100 games from 3rd dan
Previous Clans:carbon and yakuza
Favorite mods:judo, akido, wushu
Why you want to join:i want to join a clan that can help me improve as a player. I also want to make new friends
I also like working with friends. Which i hope you guys could be. Toribash is more fun with friends

Gabe...complete first your 3rd dan for you have my yes. Only 100 games... ;p
Imagine something cool here