Toribash
Originally Posted by evan1998 View Post
hey i have 1 tc but im saving it so can i just donate my items, and btw will i get something from donating?
-----
oh and btw guys, im going to be inactive cos my school is starting i gotta be active when my parents are not home only so not really super inactive just inactive!
-----
there's something i want to ask a longgg time, WHO WIN THE CW!

First you can donate items to Noobie and he will sell those in his and Extreme's clan shop and when you will donate items you will help Extreme clan and you are part of it, so you help yourself too.

Second ok

3rd We haven't get any clan war in finish at t5hat time whne you have been in clan.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
ok i'm back but i am buzzy with exams so i will be less active but will post when i can and pm me when i am needed,
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
I can see you guys are having fun without me
I'm gonna be inactive for awhile the co-ldrs will be in charge but I'll try to post as much as I can here
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Np Evan, okay Link.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Anyone wanna come in game im playing as the clan bank XD
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

I will make quick visit
-----
Server plz
Last edited by NinjaTitan; Apr 5, 2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
name:demolish23
best moeds: aikido big dojo
belt: u dont wana know link....
why u want to join:because i wana join buddies clan
can you pwn: ovcourse....
desired position:co-ldr
replays: i do it alot so yes..
Originally Posted by demolish23 View Post
name:demolish23
best moeds: aikido big dojo
belt: u dont wana know link....
why u want to join:because i wana join buddies clan