Toribash
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Hello, one members

I was told by Stich to join because he was allowed to invite his elite members.
Uhm,

About me:My name is Michael Prince and I am 16 years old and I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Experience: I Haven't been in a clan do to past rep. I am trying to bring up my rep and it's been pretty good so far it's been improving.

Activity: I'm very active on the forums, IRC, and in-game, spending 8-10 hours/day because I am young and I have no life yet. I'm a master belt , I know about replays but I don't no anything about art I judge on how good it looks to me.

Amongst many, why should I chose [One]?

Out of almost all the clans I have tried to join you guys seem to be more organized and mature. The only clan that would top this is probably c3.
I hope you do not take offence but all of those members helped me threw my hard time of bad rep so I have to give them credit. I think this clan soots me because I can make really good friends and know that they will be there for me when I need help.

Infractions?

this new ponies shit Apr 1, 2011
04:21 AM Expired 2 Useless post Boredpayne

this new ponies shit Apr 1, 2011
04:20 AM Expired 2 Useless post Boredpayne

[S] Mass Sale !!!!! Mar 2, 2011
06:56 PM Expired 2 Ignoring rules Fee

Private Jan 16, 2011
04:10 PM Expired 2 Useless post Trials

Razasha's shop! Jan 13, 2011
10:09 PM Expired 2 Ignoring rules Fee

Well, that's all. Hope I didn't just waste your time.

No.

Originally Posted by Stich View Post
if i can vote its yes to lemon as he was a elite member of wireless

No, you can't.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Yesh to Lemon c:
Still a no to Stich.
Anyway:
[12:24] <@Matheus> Lemon and you Stich, are very good
[12:24] <@Matheus> I'd give you people auto-join

So i think this post become useless so, Welcome.

*Milk smells fresh meat
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
asdf code:
<~Matheus> Lemon and you Stich, are very good
<~Matheus> I'd give you people auto-join
<~Matheus> but we're democratic
<~Matheus> damn democracy
<~Matheus> anyway, it'll be good for you people, if you get in

Lemon, I've seen you posting around, you're friendly, as I said in IRC, I wanted an auto-join.
Anyway:

Activity: I'm very active on the forums, IRC, and in-game, spending 8-10 hours/day because I am young and I have no life yet. I'm a master belt , I know about replays but I don't no anything about art I judge on how good it looks to me.

Omg you're a gold stone, YESS
Last edited by Math; May 21, 2011 at 05:32 PM.
@ milk: Not to be rude or anything but I think that stich should get a yes if I did cause with out him I would not have applied.
Ok hear are 3 replays sorry about the shortage on replays as i said i dropped my laptop.
Attached Files
Stich-lemonf.rpl (84.8 KB, 5 views)
Stich-master belt.rpl (60.0 KB, 7 views)
Stich-vif.rpl (38.5 KB, 4 views)
Marketer once again.