View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah Sled

Is your thread always this active as well? It seems like people are just really into posting atm xD (I want it to stay like this >_>)
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Raedric View Post
Triton, can you buy me a hunter force?

I don't really have enough tc at the moment but i'll see what i can do man.

Also guys you have to read the fan-fic Mutant just posted xD it's the best thing I've read all day.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Triton, we are extremely active on the forums. I ask everyone before they are accepted, can you post once or more a day?
Yeah Sled it's a requirement before we make a member official that they should be able to post at least a couple times every week and check in on the thread. We go through a series of questions during official testing and if they fail any of them and seem too clueless we run through the trial process again.
Originally Posted by Viraly0 View Post
#200pages?
anyways is anyone able to make heads?

I'm not sure that we have very many artists in our clan unfortunately, i wish i had the skills and programs to make textures but i don't.