Ranking
no the rules are solid if someone doesn't take it seriously then they will be denied and they can't make an app if they aren't invited anyway so they get denied if they just decide to make an app out the blue
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
take it light = becomes serious
take it serious = becomes light
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Win Ratio:1.017
Country/GMT:england
How long have you been playing TB?:i forgot
Forum Activity (From 1-10):10
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):10
Previous Clans:i forgot
Why did you leave/get kicked?:i didnt
Special Skills [Movie Making, Textures, Art]:art
Any infractions/bans?:never
MSN/Yahoo/GMail/AOL/AIM/Skypemsn
Who Invited You?:tobybash
aikido deacap1.rpl (59.7 KB) split in half1.rpl (46.4 KB) legg of please.rpl (46.7 KB) head stand446.rpl (52.2 KB) heli split.rpl (29.9 KB) good head passing.rpl (274.6 KB)
Attached Files
aikido deacap1.rpl (59.7 KB, 1 views)
split in half1.rpl (46.4 KB, 1 views)
legg of please.rpl (46.7 KB, 1 views)
head stand446.rpl (52.2 KB, 1 views)
heli split.rpl (29.9 KB, 1 views)
good head passing.rpl (274.6 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Boomz; Jul 19, 2010 at 07:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Boomz View Post
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Win Ratio:1.017
Country/GMT:england
How long have you been playing TB?:i forgot
Forum Activity (From 1-10):10
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):10
Previous Clans:i forgot
Why did you leave/get kicked?:i didnt
Special Skills [Movie Making, Textures, Art]:art
Any infractions/bans?:never
MSN/Yahoo/GMail/AOL/AIM/Skypemsn
Who Invited You?:tobybash

Some SP/MP-replays to proof your skills would be nice.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
sindre i lost my rep for you.

you come back, you turn inactive, you come back...

i give you 2 weeks then you're inactive again, wanna bet?

If you don't want me here, kick me out. I'm forum-inactive, yes. Want to know why? My opinion is that Toribash is just a game, and not some kind of " religion"
Come to think of it, I am a christian but I never go to church. I am an addicted Toribash player, but I almost never check the forums. It's your choice man, I lost my respect for you now. You take this too seriously!
If you want to talk, you'll find me INGAME.
Sindrerule
Proud member of [AEON]
Judo-King
@Boomz, Well, you dont have much posts, but i also had not much before i came to Aeon.
Helisplit is just instagibfeet, the other replays are ok. The rest i also ok. Are you online now i would like to fight with you. Altough i would say yes. ;)

@Sindrerule, its good if you are often online ingame, but a clan is also a community (in my opinion) so you also should be forum aktiv.
thanks omqq i had to make it have a impact but this replay isnt insta arm off spin.rpl (32.6 KB)
Attached Files
arm off spin.rpl (32.6 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by Sindrerule View Post
If you don't want me here, kick me out. I'm forum-inactive, yes. Want to know why? My opinion is that Toribash is just a game, and not some kind of " religion"
Come to think of it, I am a christian but I never go to church. I am an addicted Toribash player, but I almost never check the forums. It's your choice man, I lost my respect for you now. You take this too seriously!
If you want to talk, you'll find me INGAME.
Sindrerule

I don't know if u noticed it...but the search-function at the game also don't work without toriprime...so it's hard for me to find an aeon-member there atm because I have no tp yet.
Yes..tb it's not a religion...but this clan is a little more than just a bunch of lone wolfs or? U know that forum-activity is a big part of the clan...deal with it or leave the clan. Sorry for the open words but I can't here such excuses anymore.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
I don't know if u noticed it...but the search-function at the game also don't work without toriprime...so it's hard for me to find an aeon-member there atm because I have no tp yet.
Yes..tb it's not a religion...but this clan is a little more than just a bunch of lone wolfs or? U know that forum-activity is a big part of the clan...deal with it or leave the clan. Sorry for the open words but I can't here such excuses anymore.

I don't see how Forum-activity is more important than ingame-activity? It's an Toribash-clan. Toribash is a game. I like playing Toribash. Why do I have to for an example talk about music e.t.c. all the time? I admit that I'm not forum-active and I know that I'll have to work on that. I really like this clan because you're all friendly and cool! I do not wish to leave it, but if you guys want me out, I'll go. That's your choice.
Proud member of [AEON]
Judo-King
On boomz's Application i say yes she is actuly better than me from what iv seen :L
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019