Toribash
Well, for the story of LWD and ''death'' of Romanovsky, only other guy from LWD that will be in it is: kt700.
I can always put u in Rift, Sam, as a cannon fodder for bad guys. You know, u die in the background in some explosion, guts and blood all over the panel. [joke]
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Ermac. He's Ermac! Not Scorpion. Scorpion is a pussy, as he stated numerous times,and Ermac would do cartwheels around him raping him in the process, as he also stated numerous times. :P
-----
And page with Romanovsky's story (62) is done by KungFuJC, which sadly is not active in Tb community anymore. College of art and that stuff... :/ It was planned that he do 4 pages of Rift with that story but now I will have to finish 3 other pages...

Ah, I'm mostly familiar with the MK lore only from the PC version unfortunately

The detail level of the human features in that page was really awestrucking, it's a shame he can't be active in toribash nowadays.

Hehe I'm sure you'll do a fine job man, I can't wait to see the next pages
Roman, tell me what u think about your presentation in Rift, so far...

Epic. Looks epic.

Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
2. From your art I thought Romanovsky actually had a Scorpion set for his tori . I was sad to see he didn't have one.

#1 Never Bothered to get one.
#2 It is hard for a proper ERMAC texture to be created.

Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Ah, I'm mostly familiar with the MK lore only from the PC version unfortunately

Ermac was a master of telekenesis, his ending involved taking on every MK character at once, and easily beating them. He taught Kenji or whatever his name is telekenesis. But that's not why I chose him as my avi. It's because he looks closest to my 'persona' or ideal image of my tori.
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post

You can get a proper Ermac texture nowadays. I got my Mk set ( no real character) from Psytrance and there are better texture makers out there. So there is a high possibility for a real depiction of Ermac, for the proper amount of tc of course.

Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
Ermac was a master of telekenesis, his ending involved taking on every MK character at once, and easily beating them. He taught Kenji or whatever his name is telekenesis. But that's not why I chose him as my avi. It's because he looks closest to my 'persona' or ideal image of my tori.

I need to get a damn console soon. Been ages since the oldschool days of the first MK games.

He does sound interesting though.

Well, not that hard. It doesn't even need to be complicated and very detailed. It can be simple set with very nicely done head with good mapping. With red and black relax/force combo it would look really great.

Here's a sketch.

I think u deserve it, Romanovsky.
Actually, in order to get a proper Ermac set, it would cost crazy TC. THough, he can probably get a decent set with 50-100k. And look at that! He doesn't have that much TC. (Unless Boj donates his 50 fucking k :v)
Do you believe you have potential? Yes and No, Like I want to learn, BUT the only thing about that is, I get lazy and wish to hear how to do it, Because I am mostly lazy after like 10-20 minutes of playing, i just want to learn to do more things and do them when i feel like raping
References? I stalk this quite often. I just know about it, was hoping I would get tips from this but no ;~; Always go ingame etc.
Belt? 10th dan
Email? [email protected]
Requested Teacher? Err as far as I know romans the only one teaching so I guess you :>
Gender? Male
Write a 2 paragraph essay about yourself and how great the teacher you request is.

Ok well, I don't know how great you are roman, But i know that your a pretty great teacher, From playing with sam awhile back, he sucked some ass, but now hes gotten pretty good, and I know that working with him had to taken awhile because it took quite awhile before i saw other things happen. I tried hold all, and counter when hearing it. I grew fond of it, so when im confused and don't know what to do, i hold all and noob clap .
I know that you like Furry and you like Fate, there is alot of knowledge talk in your posts they get deep.
Well, not that hard. It doesn't even need to be complicated and very detailed. It can be simple set with very nicely done head with good mapping. With red and black relax/force combo it would look really great.

Here's a sketch.

I think u deserve it, Romanovsky.

Renewed hope, alrighty then, I'll save up my TCs again.

Originally Posted by p0pcorn View Post
Do you believe you have potential? Yes and No, Like I want to learn, BUT the only thing about that is, I get lazy and wish to hear how to do it, Because I am mostly lazy after like 10-20 minutes of playing, i just want to learn to do more things and do them when i feel like raping
References? I stalk this quite often. I just know about it, was hoping I would get tips from this but no ;~; Always go ingame etc.
Belt? 10th dan
Email? [email protected]
Requested Teacher? Err as far as I know romans the only one teaching so I guess you :>
Gender? Male
Write a 2 paragraph essay about yourself and how great the teacher you request is.

Ok well, I don't know how great you are roman, But i know that your a pretty great teacher, From playing with sam awhile back, he sucked some ass, but now hes gotten pretty good, and I know that working with him had to taken awhile because it took quite awhile before i saw other things happen. I tried hold all, and counter when hearing it. I grew fond of it, so when im confused and don't know what to do, i hold all and noob clap .
I know that you like Furry and you like Fate, there is alot of knowledge talk in your posts they get deep.

I like Fate because she's nice, cute, and fun to be around, I'm not a sex crazed freak (unless Smirnoff has a say in it), that stuffs for fun and banter. Don't confuse the two.

I'm in to Krystal, alone.

Other than that accepted.