Toribash
View Poll Results: Let kstab2 in Secret?
Yes
30 Votes / 42.86%
No
29 Votes / 41.43%
Wait
11 Votes / 15.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by WarPuppet View Post
still cant i be an allie

If some ppls dont want even the leader can chose against the clan.
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
i dunno ill discuss this with aikido and then the clan

Im not "in" with this idea...
Hey wow, lots of stuff happening. lol
First off, congrats on winning the war! great job with that =)
Nice to see everyone posting, even though it gives me about 20 pages to read lmao.

"Aikido wont be as good when he gets back."
ya know... you're probably right =P but hey, I'll train. Then... watch out ;)
I'm sure I can count on you guys to get me back in shape lol.

Members, members and more members, yay!

anyways, on a somewhat important note, if there is a personal squabble (argument) happening on the DSC, please move it into pm's. Cleans up the DSC and makes it look better.
Same thing for the people who keep posting here for random reasons, if you have a question for the clan that is important and relates to us in some way, feel free to post. But, if it's a direct question to a member or a leader, then use the pm.

To Assassin, you've been an active member by what I've seen, and if I remember correctly you are a good fighter lol. If you're bored with the game, try changing your fighting style, go relaxed, or start with a random opener, something that will become a challange to you and keep you interested. If you want to play, you'll find a way to make it interesting =P You're a good guy, and you've been helpful to the clan, would be a shame to lose you.

Aaaaand once again, like I always say; If I forgot something, pm me with the question or comment you would like me to respond to.
(reading through 10-20 pages, I usually assume I forgot something along the way.)

Quick update on my trip (for those who know what it is) I'm going to see the Ragata this weekend =P
For those who dont know what it is, boat races.

Til next time guys and gals, this is AikidoKP. Signing off.
(read that in a 50's announcer voice. ^.^)

EDIT: well I'm not that active at the moment (SORRY) and I dont have an avvy for obvious reasons (no access to toribash or toribash related pictured blah blah blah) BUT if someone wants to quickly throw together one for me... that would be greatly appreciated.
If that person wants tc in return I would be happy to repay them when I come back and gather up some moolah.
Last edited by AikidoKP; Jul 5, 2010 at 05:58 AM.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
awesome, thanks Orion =)
Take your time, I'm in no hurry lol
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.