Toribash
Originally Posted by CazRules View Post
I still don't get why they threw him in the sea.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Sleep with the fishes?

That's all lies, I hope.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
120k? When?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? How can't you remember?
Oh, fuck.
I'm not kidding you, I don't even remember the last time I spent my tc on something.
Just tell me when and what did I use the tc for?
I had a dream that I was piloting a gundam and ran around kicking stuff.

Good times.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Epic dream.

I was in the middle of a desert and I saw a Lamborgini from afar, I ran into it and start sitting behind the steer, when I was about to hit the gas...... My mom woke me up.
Oh well.
Sad part is, I never watch gundam.

So. Sense, it makes none.

Also,

PIRATEZ ARE STILL CLAWING THEIR WAY UP
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Originally Posted by CazRules View Post
I still don't get why they threw him in the sea.

Because it's Islamic tradition to bury the body within 24 hours of the death. They wanted to not anger Al Qaeda any more. Otherwise it would have taken over 24 hours.

Also, most epic dream that I was woken up from was...... lemme think.....

I'd have to say either one of the flying ones where a bird hit the window next to the side of my bed and woke me up, or the orgy which *name here*'s mom woke me up..... oh wait not a dream.
To have dreams.... have lots of fun, watch horrifying things, or do somthing that would cause you great emotional pain.
Extreme emotions cause better dream recall.
That sir, is false. Everyone has dreams, and you don't have to have extreme emotions for better dream recall. People who can't remember their dreams, like myself, sleep deeply. Which is good for the body obviously. If you do remember the dreams that means you wasn't sleeping deep enough. And if that happens a lot, it means your body can't get enough rest. If your body can't get enough rest, you will be tired. If you are tired, you can't be at the top during the day. If you can't be at the top during the day, your marks will go down. If your marks go down, your teachers won't like you. If the teachers don't like you, they will do anything to make your marks worse.... Anyway, you get the idea. xD
(The first bit was true though.)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!