Toribash
Originally Posted by FireCat101 View Post
About me
Hi my name is Adam, some things I enjoy are baseball, Soccer, and I have an obsession of videogames take some of my other steam games as examples, over 2100 hours on GMOD 1300 on CSGO and 1400 on DOTA 2 and now 112 on Toribash. I love rock music, it doesn't matter if its classic rock, metal, or hard rock. I also have a Xbox 360 ps4 and a wii along with my pc.
Why I want to join
I want to join [Orgin] To further my toribash experience and meet new players. I also wish to join cause I mean its [Orgin] who doesn't want to join?
My Toribash Experience
I started playing toribash in 2015 and even though im a low rank I have been playing for a okay amount of time. I love playing toribash and play it almost daily.
What Modes do I play
I mostly play judo and aikido/abd
How I found [Orgin]
I was skimming through the list of servers looking for something to do and found [Orgin] Tryouts.
What Can I Offer to [Orgin]
I know how to made a .wav file into a mp3 and an mp3 into a .wav and I also know how to edit songs to change certain parts of it For example I made my intro Desmean- Back From The Dead a mp3 file instead of .wav and also shortened it so I can have it as my toribash intro.
"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "

im gonna go with a no. This app was actually kinda bad, not horrible but definitely not good. reading it, i dont really feel like i got much out of it. put some more details in there, we dont need to know things like where you live and what not, but stuff that lets us kinda get to know you.
About me
Hi my name is Adam, some things I enjoy are baseball, Soccer, and I have an obsession of videogames take some of my other steam games as examples, over 2100 hours on GMOD 1300 on CSGO and 1400 on DOTA 2 and now 112 on Toribash. I love rock music, it doesn't matter if its classic rock, metal, or hard rock. I also have a Xbox 360 ps4 and a wii along with my pc.
Why I want to join
I want to join [Orgin] To further my toribash experience and meet new players. I also wish to join cause I mean its [Orgin] who doesn't want to join?
My Toribash Experience
I started playing toribash in 2015 and even though im a low rank I have been playing for a okay amount of time. I love playing toribash and play it almost daily.
What Modes do I play
How I found [Orgin]
I was skimming through the list of servers looking for something to do and found [Orgin] Tryouts.
I know how to made a .wav file into a mp3 and an mp3 into a .wav and I also know how to edit songs to change certain parts of it For example I made my intro Desmean- Back From The Dead a mp3 file instead of .wav and also shortened it so I can have it as my toribash intro.

its a really short app like cat said its not great but its not horrible i dont like it and i think there needs to be more info

my vote is NO
Hi my name is Brandon im 15 i live in australia in the heart of the gold coast my hobbies are playing soccer and obviously playing toribash i also like to spend time with my family having fun with my freinds and etc. I've been playing toribash for quit a while im normally very active on it also on the forums, my favorite mods in toribash would be ABD and Aikido i also like sparring and creating replays I want to be in this clan because i want to be able to help the clan out with what ever they assistance with because it seems like a very good clan that i think i would enjoy and feel free in. my main skills in toribash would be sparring and playing in ABD or anyone of those Aikido mods

THANKS
Kind regards Brandon.Nguyen
Originally Posted by ninjasace9 View Post
Hi my name is Brandon im 15 i live in australia in the heart of the gold coast my hobbies are playing soccer and obviously playing toribash i also like to spend time with my family having fun with my freinds and etc. I've been playing toribash for quit a while im normally very active on it also on the forums, my favorite mods in toribash would be ABD and Aikido i also like sparring and creating replays I want to be in this clan because i want to be able to help the clan out with what ever they assistance with because it seems like a very good clan that i think i would enjoy and feel free in. my main skills in toribash would be sparring and playing in ABD or anyone of those Aikido mods

THANKS

almost no info here didint include what we asked in the first post
my vote is NO
About me
Why I want to join
My Toribash Experience
What Modes do I play
How I found [Orgin]

Unfortunately I don't believe you would be a good fit for origin only based on this application. im sorry to say my vote is a no
-----

THANKS

Not reading the first post almost killed this completely, but your lack of useable information was the final nail in the coffin. my vote is a no
Last edited by Hecate; Jun 6, 2016 at 05:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

THANKS

Can't be bothered to say why

My vote is a NO
Origin For Life
firecat101 sorry but you didnt make it try again in 3 or more days

THANKS

I would've liked more information and your app was genuinely unpleasant to read, try hitting the enter key sometimes so that your text does not become a ball of words. No.
Proud Council Member Of Origin
ninjasace9 sorry you also did not get accepted try again in 3 or more days
Mods: I got experience on aikidobigdojo, spar, parkour and mushu

I´m 10th dan black belt

My life: My name is Luis, i got 17 years old and i like the dogs xD

I want join because this clan is so good !

Thank you for reading...