i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thanks mate.
I already have the account lsl set up
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think that maybe sexy would be more responsible if he had power. I know i would.
But yeah, i thought you'd say no.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is a term originally referring to mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is commonly used in practice to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, especially by bodies connected with the United Kingdom, such as the BBC World Service,[1] the Royal Navy, the Met Office and others, although strictly UTC is an atomic time scale which only approximates GMT with a tolerance of 0.9 second. It is also used to refer to Universal Time (UT), which is a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields and is referred to by the phrase Zulu time.

Google is your friend:P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I did kick everyone from the room as a joke but the joke was for my own fun lol which I had. I was subsequently kicked from the room and then apologised to. I also apologised and the matter was forgiven, I didn't think it would still be brought up.

Aside from that one slip up, have I not provided for the clan as much as I can?
As you have said I've made some suggestions as to how the clan could be improved, supplied clan textures for those who don't have 120k for a full set to be custom made for them and at the moment I'm trying to get some clan rep generating so that better members will apply thinking of the clan as en 'elite' group of fighters but also a nice group of friends. I'm not saying all this so that you pick me as Co-Leader. I did not ask for Co-Leader and although I would like to become one and do not reject it's responsibilities, I would like to point out that thus far I feel I have been an excellent clan member and I will continue to be regardless of my status within the clan.

Also, I'm applying for Promo Team after Ele and Alessandro have encouraged me to do so and if I get the job then that too will become an advantage for the clan.

I tried to calm down Killer321, Ravenged was in the room and witnessed the whole thing. He continued to attack me relentlessly and although I am not bothered personally, I am bothered that such childish behaviour is a trait in possible candidates for Co-Leader.

As with Baytch, I personally don't know if he is a good Co-Leader or not but in the time I've been here I've seen him post once. I greeted him and he has since not replied. Inactivity in a Co-Leader is not something you will find in me and if it does become my situation I will gladly retire the rank to a suitable candidate.

I hope this helps your decision.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Thankyou Murmayder that is problem 3 solved.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
To tell you the truth, unless you request Killer321's comment I doubt he will return to solve problem 1. Further more, Baytch's forum inactivity may also cause problem 2 to remain unsolved as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Yes i do realize that. But if baytch does nothing for a week he loses his posistion and hmm killer... idk lol
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Well I have the pm stating that he quit the clan and he hates everyone etc.

Private Message: NOW!!
12 Hours Ago
killer321

NOW!!
Post the screenshots i dont care.and actually i am quitting Piratez.the clan sucks.second day for a guy that joined and then a he becomes a co ldr cuz he put free heads wtf.and i was the one that should be a co.but fuckin toribashems said i can be elite.i was patient and i said yes.just a reminder if you post this to in the piratez forum. i dont care.GO FUCK W/ YOUR LIL weenie PIRATEZ!FUCK YOU FUCK ALL OF YOU!!
[I Will Never Forget Myself]

Private Message: Re: NOW!!
12 Hours Ago
killer321

Re: NOW!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder
Originally Posted by killer321
Post the screenshots i dont care.and actually i am quitting Piratez.the clan sucks.second day for a guy that joined and then a he becomes a co ldr cuz he put free heads wtf.and i was the one that should be a co.but fuckin toribashems said i can be elite.i was patient and i said yes.just a reminder if you post this to in the piratez forum. i dont care.GO FUCK W/ YOUR LIL weenie PIRATEZ!FUCK YOU FUCK ALL OF YOU!!

You are acting like a complete child. How old are you? 8?
I've done nothing wrong to you in the slightest, your abuse is unnecessary and ill be ignored.

Good Day to you buddy.

For your information i am 19 years old.you can post that to them cuz i am quiting piratez mr rank stealer.

Private Message: Re: NOW!!
11 Hours Ago
killer321

Re: NOW!!

You are acting like a complete child. How old are you? 8?
I've done nothing wrong to you in the slightest, your abuse is unnecessary and ill be ignored.

Good Day to you buddy.

For your information i am 19 years old.you can post that to them cuz i am quiting piratez mr rank stealer.

You act like you 8. I've notified the leaders about your resignation.

God day.

Thx for that.you helped me.thx asswhole.
[I Will Never Forget Myself]

Problem 1 solved?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!