Toribash
Are you calling me retard? :P Also, I am helping my dad to start a cleaning business, wish me luck!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
If you want to step out from poverty, you have to start from the bottom. And yes, full of pride domestic and industrial cleaning services. Help me think of a name...:o imma make a thread.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
aw hey guys im pretty sure most of you know me, anyhow ill be posting here more often get ready !
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

We better get ready for your machine gun tractor :P welcome!
Also people, I don't know if you noticed but a new member is wishing to join, his app is on the recruitment thread I already said yes just waiting your opinion.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by kball View Post
aw hey guys im pretty sure most of you know me, anyhow ill be posting here more often get ready !

Good. Now join.
Lol no im not going to apply I am doing fine belongontg to no clan ATM
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

At the moment...sounds interesting :P You can pass through our Knotz in a box thread.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Wow, Kball right? Oh when you want to join, just tell us
Last edited by BoingBoing; Nov 26, 2012 at 02:09 PM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.