Toribash
I just wasted a good 20 seconds of my life in which I coulda fapped
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Application

Nationality:I was born in Brazil but raised in the U.s and recently moved back to Brazil.
Let's just go with American.

Belt:2nd dan black belt.

Preferred Mods:Aikido.tbm, Over_pass.tbm, Altar.tbm

Old Clans:tH and Doxa.

Why do you want to join?:When I first started playing Toribash enough to get into clans I've been wanting to join Urban. I'm not sure why it just feels like a cool place to hang out with cool people to meet. Also it doesn't seem like one of those clans with a lot of spam on their forums.Lastly, i'm looking for an in-game clan as my last clan was forum and it was boring to play Toribash without people I knew.

What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:Running/Parkour, Realism(Currently still trying to perfect), and multiplayer fighting in most of the official mods.

Other Qualities:I'm a cool person to hang out with and I am active in-game, on the forums, and on Irc. Also I can become very committed to my clans and organizations. Now a little about my personal life, I am 14 and live in Brazil, although I do not like it here I'll have to adapt. I was born in Brazil but raised in America but recently moved back to Brazil because of , erm, family issues. It's been tough moving across the world and having to re learn my native language but i'm getting by. I started off playing Toribash in the U.s when I was bored, but now I play it because i'm actually good :P. That's basicly it, if you would like to get to know me more , etc, catch me on irc or leave me a pm here on the forums to meet ingame.

You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )

Well although I'm mostly a multiplayer person I do have some SP replays.

BoomHitKick.rpl :Just a simple boom hit from when I started making replays.
FixedBoomHIt.rpl : Another boom hit, I used this one for my ORMO application.
SparringWithNight.rpl : Recent Sparring I did.I had to follow instructions on what to do in this spar since it was for a video.
Runevent2.rpl : Running I did for an event. Sadly, I didn't place.
SplitCap.rpl : I split then decap uke. Also a failed attempt of throwing my foot at his head.

Thanks for reviewing my application and if you wish to see more of my replays I will link my multiplayer and single player replay thread below.

My Multiplayer Spars.
My Single Player Replays.
Attached Files
BoomHitKick.rpl (123.2 KB, 14 views)
FixedBoomHIt.rpl (147.7 KB, 8 views)
SparringWithNight.rpl (945.6 KB, 10 views)
Runevent2.rpl (433.8 KB, 9 views)
SplitCap.rpl (157.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Cercopes; May 3, 2010 at 04:30 AM.
Originally Posted by DrBear View Post
Why do u never space after completing yr sentence and starting a new one? Makes yr post look funny.

Didn't really ever notice that it made it look funny.
Originally Posted by DrBear View Post
and anyways, since u said that yr prefered mod is aikido - u're pretty much fucked, cuz i'm gonna test u ~_~

Heh, alright.
The sparring was good but i felt it lacked speed and fluidity, by speed i mean you were too slow paced. Also, your balance could use some improvement.
I dont have a yes or no yet, it will be determined by your aikido ability.

Good presentation on your app though, gj ^^
Last edited by Cyclone3; May 3, 2010 at 04:06 PM.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]