Toribash
close this, its not goin anywhere despit my best efforts =/
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
this is basically covered up. But anyway, a toribash community will not help, no one is going to go to the queen/president and explain there views. Do you think any one else did? maybe. and I am pretty much thinking that they got an answer. So there is no point arguing about something that has been answered. I mean if the whole world isn't doing anything, then there is no point trying one little bit, unless you had the right understanding of what to do. You have done experiment on what you think you should do. And have almost half the people in this planet agreeing. If not. My answer is pointless. Sorry.
Out of nowhere, I arrive.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
not slowpoke, war_hero has slowbro, it would make you look inferior

lol'd

Scyther is fucking awesome.

This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
^ that

Specially this part

Originally Posted by Tart View Post
PORTUGUESE =/= BRAZILIAN

I hate when people say Portuguese and Brazilian are the same :|
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
finally, another bug lover!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.