Toribash
...ok... I didn't understand that, but anyways:

Just lets do minecraft and TF2. I actually don't like Spiral Knights that much
But yeah, I like TF2 the most. Minecraft is awesome, but TF2 is even more awesome. PYRO FTW!
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Originally Posted by AiroBlinn View Post
October 21,2011

Survivors from all districts of Fairview have had the opportunity to see the sun for the first time in months. Weather cycles have been implemented to the game.

/nerdgasm
-----
October 21,2011

Survivors from all districts of Fairview have had the opportunity to see the sun for the first time in months. Weather cycles have been implemented to the game.

/nerdgasm

DF?
been a long time since ive posted here but im bnot sure how often i can post cos i have to loads of work at home and i will be going out and doing a lot of skateboarding this week so sorry if i dont post as much as you might want me too
Anyone seen my cookie im sure i left it here somewhere...?
@granate08: Yep. It now has daytime, nighttime, rainy, and foggy. All but foggy give shadows to everything, including players, zombies, and buildings. It makes the game look much better unlike back when you have to put your flashlight on a certain object to make them cast shadows. This, music, and ambience = EPIC.
Hey airo get on msn so we can play dead frontier!
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
A... minecraft letsplay?

Allright alert, please make a youtube account "ToribashDPclan"
Then we do a lets play together of minecraft with every member.
Nice idea... ^^
\m/
Yeusssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! sounds awesome.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"