Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wolf's replay making thread.
Alright, in this thread, I will be showing you how to make good replays. And no, not mp (unless their sparring) these will be sp replays. Now before you start and post a replay, be weary that I will bring on harsh constructive criticism.

Anyway, I will be training you all as a group, so here's the first lesson for anybody who would like to be a part of this thread.

Lesson #1: Flow, Flow is one of the main attributes to a replay. A replay of you breaking your own hand while using flow, is still better than a replay of you fully dissmembering uke without it.
Everybody has something better to do than watching a replay of somebody flopping back and forth as stiff as a rock.

How to use flow:

1. Do not keep a joint in the same place for too long, a good way to make sure of this, is to relax all every other turn.

2. Use moar lax! Using relax more often increases a replays quality, as well as takes care of rule number 1.

Ok then, based off of these rules, lets see what you've all got. Next lesson is Saturday.
This seems really interesting. I will post a replay soon ^_^

Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

SOME1 THAT CAN MAKE TEXTURE
I would need some that can make a head crimson color plz crimson and rad

type:Manga with headset