Ranking
You're right Jack, I should say people haven't read the rules these past 2 years :l
-----
What's with my join date being in 2012 when I made this account in 2010? ._.
-----
And my bad for not remembering it was you everyone is supposed to spam for clan ally.
Last edited by lloyd650; Jun 21, 2013 at 01:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You thought there was something interesting here? Too bad, I never post anything interesting.
Ehh, must be. Because I know I created this account in 2010 because I remember moving to Texas the year I made my TB account :l
You thought there was something interesting here? Too bad, I never post anything interesting.
Argument about arguments, initiate.
Let's try a complicated scripting game =D GAME

It's free and runs on the browser. I made a crappy no voice video of it for the first few parts. VIDEO
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Let's try a complicated scripting game =D GAME

It's free and runs on the browser. I made a crappy no voice video of it for the first few parts. VIDEO

Jesus,I'm trying the next part,and it's hard..
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Well, I got to the part where you have to get through the doors by asking the guards, but one of them always lies. But I'm not ever going to get through because I don't understand how this scripting thing works really. Maybe I should try learning some more scripting skills before I try this game.