Endurance Onslaught 6.0
whats to rate?

wait ohai morbon quite interesting,i wondered how did the head came off
Attached Files
Spry-speed.rpl (60.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; Aug 9, 2009 at 08:09 AM.
nice)but too much hold)
not much speed btw. 7/10

ps sorry^^
Attached Files
mike.rpl (126.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Veliar; Aug 9, 2009 at 11:27 AM.
Originally Posted by kingdrake View Post
sorry for interrupting the chain but this isn't ok at all, he just said it wa A BOT he didn't move uke, actually he created a bot, even if it isn't still good, the fact he created it by himself is a great thing, also moving uke is a thing, and moving uke for letting you get a dm is another. actually I wont be able to vote in numbers, I would just say like: it's ok work more on your bot. but he didn't move uke for getting the decap so a so low vote isn't correct, well this in my opinion, I posted only because I liked the ukebot trying

Thank you kingdrake....i think.....i don't really know XD

And Vel....I'll rate your replay 6/10, i liked the flips you did or try to do, but i was hoping to see more than that. Sorry, but you did good. Just not what i wanted to see.

Now my Replay, LOL i lost my hand so I use that stubby part ,that connects your arm with your hand, and sliced UKE with it XD, lol here it is:
Attached Files
DDAANNGG.rpl (173.9 KB, 11 views)
2/10.
Holdy, grabby, full of pointless moves and if this was a decap replay, it was the single most forced decap I've seen by far. Not very good =/.

For my replay, man it can be hard sometimes to decap the way you want.
Attached Files
0A head for a head-.rpl (77.1 KB, 13 views)
comment prev-sly posted replay(GO READ THE 1st POST)
replay was easy to do btw 4/10

Professori

nice archery) good job 9/10

there is mine;)
Attached Files
bango 2.rpl (74.2 KB, 5 views)
Haha, thats pretty cool King. 8/10

I did this replay a while ago (Back when I was a brown belt) so I can't quite remeber what mod it is. I think it's teakkyon with edited turnframes.
Attached Files
##bestdecapever.rpl (70.3 KB, 10 views)